2005 Audi A8 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A8 model:
Incredible Machine
By SMA8L on 05/04/05 00:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This 05 A8L is my 5th Audi. Last was an 02 allroad. I cannot believe how incredible this car is. Stunning ride quality, acceleration, comfort and stability. Here in Colorado there is NO better choice in a luxury vehicle. Awesome traction in snow and total command in every imaginable driving situation. I am most impressed with how quiet the car is. And I do really love the drivers seat. Incredible amount of adjustments enable you to dial in a perfect fit and comfort level. But the rear seat guests have the best environment- better seats than most luxury autos provide for the driver. Stunning exterior styling and interior finish. This is a great driver's car.

Incredible Machine
By SMA8L on 05/04/05 00:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This 05 A8L is my 5th Audi. Last was an 02 allroad. I cannot believe how incredible this car is. Stunning ride quality, acceleration, comfort and stability. Here in Colorado there is NO better choice in a luxury vehicle. Awesome traction in snow and total command in every imaginable driving situation. I am most impressed with how quiet the car is. And I do really love the drivers seat. Incredible amount of adjustments enable you to dial in a perfect fit and comfort level. But the rear seat guests have the best environment - better seats than most luxury autos provide for the driver. Stunning exterior styling and interior finish. This is a great drivers car.

Techno
By John on 05/03/05 21:13 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

The car has the style and luxury, of any other car. The exterior makes it look cheaper than it really is. The interior is very nice much like a mercedes-benz or better.

Move over Mercedes-Benz
By Romin on 04/26/05 13:38 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Ok everyone. I'm not an employee of Audi, or anything like that. I just traded in my 2003 Mercedes-Benz E320 for the Audi A8L, and let me tell you that I will NEVER buy a Mercedes again. Its probably true that Audis don't have the same "chick factor" as the Mercedes, but now that I'm married I guess that doesn't matter anyway. This car is simply amazing. I enjoy driving to work now, and can honestly say that this car meets and exceeds all my demands.

Nice Ride
By jw on 04/25/05 14:13 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I ppgraded to my Audi A8 from an A6 (which I loved) The A8 gives me the extra room that I need without giving up a sporty ride. Audi sneaks under the radar so others do not see you as driving a snobby BMW or Mercedes-Benz.

Best Road Car I Have Ever Owned
By rogthur on 04/22/05 23:14 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

My 2005 Audi A8 has every option available. It is a fun car, and I am proud to drive it in "uppity" Dallas. This is only my second day of ownership, but so far it has a very pleasant ride - quiet, stable, smooth, responsive. A cop stopped me and asked, "Do you know how fast you were going in this 60 MPH zone?" I said, "No, officer, I hardly even know what kind of car I am in. I just bought it yesterday, and compared to my Honda Pilot SUV, it is a dream. I was just looking for the cruise control, hidden out of sight behing the spoke of the sport wood steering wheel, so I could hold this thing down to the speed limit." He said, "Do you promise to go the speed limit?" I said, "Yes, of course." He said, "Go on."

A8L - L is for LUXURY
By Dennis on 04/14/05 18:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

The back seat also know as the "living room" has ROOM to really spread out. Most passengers are asleep within the forat 10 minutes of a drive. The lay out of the interior copmpartment is very refined- the suede headliner finishes it off in grand style. The handling far surpasses my 2002 A6 4.2, most likely due to the adaptive suspension.

BMW 745 to Audi A8L
By Anthony Celona on 04/09/05 11:14 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

After owing Acura, Lexus, and most recently, a 2003 BMW 745I (Retail value UGLY) I purchased my 2005 Audi A8L. I've gone from the BMW I Drive (which I actually liked) to Audi M Drive which is somewhat easier to use. The GPS package is considerable better than the BMW but slightly poorer than the Lexus with its touch screen. The A8L has all of the power and zip that the BMW but is noticeably missing the constant mechanical and computer problems I became accustomed to in the BMW. The engine and transmission are flawless, smooth and quiet and the overall integrity of the interior, body fit and trim are excellent. I highly recommend this vehicle. Before you buy another Luxury car test drive this.

Hamptons secret
By taylor hoge on 04/03/05 22:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Best car to go to NYC and back to the Hamptons! Fast, comfortable, very sweet ride, better than anything on the market, only one issue, why not sooner?

BMW AND MB SIMPLY DONT GET IT!
By Dubstar on 03/30/05 18:44 PM (PST)

2005 Audi A8 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Simply put, the best money can buy at any price. I have owned 2 7's and 1 S and now Two 8's....by far, the best vehicles out there!