Fantastic Machine!!
By Gulfquest on
2004 Audi A8 L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
After owning BMW 7s for years, this car is incredibly smooth, quiet, and powerful. Handling/power is excellent and comfort/interior appointments are superb. Living in Florida, I won’t test the four-wheel drive to any great degree, but the adjustable height suspension has come in handy with all the flooding we’ve had (I used the lift mode to raise the body to go through some bad flood areas - A brand new LS430 was not as fortunate). Audi has clearly designed a winner and with Audi's low production numbers, it is also a car that has a high measure of exclusivity on the road. I am soooo happy I didn't buy a 745 or S500 while waiting for this car!!!
Favorite Features
Interior comfort, handling, engine, suspension, MMI, 19" wheels, exclusivity, stereo, overall looks, LED interior lighting.
Suggested Improvements
Rear seat headrests that retract when not in use - Big headrests and b- pillars make lane changes challenging; S version, paddle shifters, more HP, OnStar light is too @$*# bright. Otherwise, Simply Outstanding!! Great job Audi!!