Used 2012 Audi A7 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Audi A7 - Consumer Reviews

2012 Audi A7 Sedan

Premium quattro 3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 8-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )

Best Audi so far.
By rbgar95

2012 Audi A7 Sedan Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

We have had the A7 for a few months now. This car is amazing, it's a real head turner. With the ability to change the drive, is amazing. For me Dynamic is great, and for my wife comfort is great. The only down side to this car is the small head room in the rear. Audi has hit a real home run with this car!!!

Favorite Features

Nav, Side asst, Parking system, Headlight, Rims, Almost everything

Suggested Improvements

Head room in rear seat.

A7, great new car
By iowa80

2012 Audi A7 Sedan Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I was looking for a 4 door car can hold 2 golf clubs and good seats for long travel. I test drove A7 a month ago and I was so impressed with performance, handling, ride, dash board and everything. This is my first Audi I purchased and I am having so much fun driving. This car is so lively, smooth and never get boring. I still own Bentley GT and I would say A7 is as good as Bentley GT and this is more like little sister of Bentley GT. A7 has so much power, fast and fun to drive. Entertainment system and navigation system is much better than Bentley GT.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive, power, navigation/audio system. Large trunk space. Many settings for drive comfort, steering choice and acceleration. Inside design and finish is superb.

Suggested Improvements

20" wheel is bumpy and busy in long trips. Back seat has low ceiling.

New A7 on the block
By vintageracer

2012 Audi A7 Sedan Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I am a long time Audi guy having early 80's coupe, 4000cs, 90cs, S5 turbo, 2- A8's, now a 2012 A7. The last time I talked to a dealer (8 months ago) I was salivating to buy a 2011 A8 ,but it was just too much $ for todays economy. I pulled over 3 weeks ago to look at the used s8's and then bang! I was hooked, what great lines and style the A7 car designers came up with. It's stance is agressive, swooping back with a great a** to boot (no pun intended). The A7 allows a more connected driver's experience and pulls with great torque from a supercharged 6 . If you want a more connected experience in the drivers seat, the a7 does not disappoint. Dynamic and Sport mode for optimum experience.

Favorite Features

New body style, 20inch rims, stance, supercharged 6 has great punch, cabin is sweet

Suggested Improvements

s7 model, tighter steering, louder exhaust note