2014 Audi A6 Consumer Review: 2.0 Quattro plenty of power.

2014 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

2.0T Premium quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

2.0 Quattro plenty of power.
By gltrans1 on

2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my 3rd A6. I had a 2008 3.2 and then a 2011 3.0. This time I had to decide whether to spend the extra money to stay with the 3.0 engine or drop down to the 2.0. After test driving the 2.0 on local roads and the interstate highway I determined that it had plenty of power for my driving style. My commute to work is only 10 minutes each day and my highway driving is pretty much limited to visiting my kids at college. Power accelerating onto the highway was great and going up hills locally was fine. Transmission shifts very smoothly.
I saved a lot of money dropping down to the 2.0 while maintaining all the other great Audi features that I had in my prior two A6s.

Premium plus trim level with Bose Sound (Awesome). MMI is much easier to use then prior years. 7" screen much easier to see. Can't beat the Cold Weather package for heating up the steering wheel in the winter.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By geneking
on 04/04/14 08:33 AM (UTC)

You are absolutely right about the power of 2.0 Quattro with 8 speeds. It is indeed very powerful enough on the road of Southern California. Handling is sharp and crisp with 20 inch wheels. I am having great fun everyday with my A6!!