2014 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
2.0 Quattro plenty of power.
By gltrans1 on 03/29/14 18:07 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my 3rd A6. I had a 2008 3.2 and then a 2011 3.0. This time I had to decide whether to spend the extra money to stay with the 3.0 engine or drop down to the 2.0. After test driving the 2.0 on local roads and the interstate highway I determined that it had plenty of power for my driving style. My commute to work is only 10 minutes each day and my highway driving is pretty much limited to visiting my kids at college. Power accelerating onto the highway was great and going up hills locally was fine. Transmission shifts very smoothly. I saved a lot of money dropping down to the 2.0 while maintaining all the other great Audi features that I had in my prior two A6s.

2014 Audi 3.0 Quattro Premium Plus
By dogmanherman on 12/23/13 19:41 PM (PST)

2014 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Comfortable & beautiful luxurious interior. Fit & finish in & out excellent. All buttons & switches have a Quality feel.Loaded with options .Excellent ride that is adjustable.I have the handling option with 19" all season tires. The 20" wheel option probably gives a rougher ride. Very supple ride with sport sedan feel & comfort.Steering & engine & shift styles also adjustable. Transmission (8 speed) shifts very smoothly.Very pleasant ride at high speeds & solid road feel. You can be going 85 - 90 MPH & not feel the speed. Very comfortable adjustable seats.

Perfect car
By nathanmdk on 08/28/13 21:00 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

A perfect cross between comfort ride and quick, responsive acceleration. Subtleties in cabin design give a sense of an expansive cockpit with the right amount of leather and wood trim to give a luxurious feel but still got the aluminum accent for its sporty side. Got mine with Prestige package, LED lights, and cold weather package for $57,200.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Audi A6 Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*