2014 Audi A6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
Best car i've ever owned.
By ppace232 on 08/27/14 14:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

I absolutely love this car. I recently upgraded from an Avalon. There is no comparison. The diesel engine provides tons of power and I still get 30+ mpg despite my aggressive driving style. Every button for every function is easily within reach and does not distract from the great driving experience.

2.0 Quattro plenty of power.
By gltrans1 on 03/29/14 18:07 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my 3rd A6. I had a 2008 3.2 and then a 2011 3.0. This time I had to decide whether to spend the extra money to stay with the 3.0 engine or drop down to the 2.0. After test driving the 2.0 on local roads and the interstate highway I determined that it had plenty of power for my driving style. My commute to work is only 10 minutes each day and my highway driving is pretty much limited to visiting my kids at college. Power accelerating onto the highway was great and going up hills locally was fine. Transmission shifts very smoothly. I saved a lot of money dropping down to the 2.0 while maintaining all the other great Audi features that I had in my prior two A6s.

Simply Superb Mid-Sized Luxury Sedan
By idoc2 on 02/09/14 18:42 PM (PST)

2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

The A6 TDI is simply a superb blend of luxury, performance and efficiency. I have just over 2,000 miles on this car and it has exceeded my expectations in every way. The build quality and fit and finish are outstanding. This car has that machined from a single billet solidity that is only in the best German sedans. It is both an effortless highway cruiser and despite its size a tight back road caver. The technology package is easy to use and fairly intuitive however to get the most out of it a careful read of the MMI manual is a must. The diesel engine in a word is awesome! Yes there is a modest typical chatter at idle but once underway its smooth quiet and pulls like a freight train!

2014 Audi 3.0 Quattro Premium Plus
By dogmanherman on 12/23/13 19:41 PM (PST)

2014 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Comfortable & beautiful luxurious interior. Fit & finish in & out excellent. All buttons & switches have a Quality feel.Loaded with options .Excellent ride that is adjustable.I have the handling option with 19" all season tires. The 20" wheel option probably gives a rougher ride. Very supple ride with sport sedan feel & comfort.Steering & engine & shift styles also adjustable. Transmission (8 speed) shifts very smoothly.Very pleasant ride at high speeds & solid road feel. You can be going 85 - 90 MPH & not feel the speed. Very comfortable adjustable seats.

TDI offers an unbelievable combination of performance & MPGs!
By mdifanis on 10/22/13 18:18 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

My TDI is equipped with S-Line option package & optional 20" wheels with summer performance tires. It is both gorgeous (and menacing!) looking and incredibly fun to drive. For most people and most situations, the diesel **is** the high performance option, effortlessly building speed and dispatching almost all tasks without feeling like it's even trying. In normal, sedate driving, the tach doesn't exceed 2,000 RPMs, yet it hits its maximum torque output within this range, which is the secret to the extraordinary fuel efficiency/performance combination. And if you want to do spirited driving, it is happy to oblige, and it sounds happy to rev. Most folks would never know it's a diesel.

TDI!
By audi40 on 10/19/13 13:00 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Have had my A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sport Package for 2 months and 2,400+ miles now, and it has met or exceeded all expectations. Having come from a 2010 3.0T A6, the TDI feels just as powerful as the 3.0T (albeit rated about 60HP less), but then again it's all about the torque with this car (428 lb ft). The MPG (easily averaging 30mpg+ in mixed driving, and close to 40 on long highway runs) and the range (averaging close to 600 miles/tank) are incredible for a car of this size and power. Love all the tech in this compared to my prior A6, and the car just looks great in Daytona Gray w/ all black interior, 19" sport pkg and full LED headlights to top it all off.

Perfect car
By nathanmdk on 08/28/13 21:00 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

A perfect cross between comfort ride and quick, responsive acceleration. Subtleties in cabin design give a sense of an expansive cockpit with the right amount of leather and wood trim to give a luxurious feel but still got the aluminum accent for its sporty side. Got mine with Prestige package, LED lights, and cold weather package for $57,200.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Audi A6 in VA is:

$127 per month*