2013 Audi A6 Consumer Review: Absolutely Incredible!

2013 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Absolutely Incredible!
By dustman98 on

2013 Audi A6 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

When the lease was up on my 2010 Acura TL (which coincidentally was my 3rd TL in a row), I decided it was time to explore other options in luxury performance sedans. I test drove some of the usual suspects (BMW 528x and 535x, Cadillac CTS), as well as some lower priced options (Ford Taurus SHO, Chrysler 300C), before ultimately deciding on my 2103 A6 3.0T prestige. I decided to skip Mercedes (too stodgy), and Lexus (too plain) so that made the decision even easier. Every time I sit down in this car it brings a huge smile to my face and its sexy good looks turn heads everywhere I go! If you want a beautiful, fun sedan that you won't see parked beside you at the mall then the A6 is for you!

The A6 has amazing handling and traction, especially compared to the competition. The engine's performance makes every drive an absolute pleasure and the BOSE surround sound system makes the well designed interior feel like a concert hall. Also, the prestige package adds a lot of great options that are very costly or not available on competing models. This car has a very engaging driving experience and I look forward to every moment in it.

This is a stretch but the only complaint I've had with this car is the power rear sunshade rattling when it's lowered and the radio is on. This issue was easily addressed under warranty at the Audi dealer where I purchased the car from. Otherwise this car is amazing!