2013 A6 2.0T Quattro
By mrweeks on
2013 Audi A6 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
I owned a 2006 A4, and just traded in my 2012 Audi Q5 in on my new 2013 Audi A6 2.0T Quattro. I loved my Q5.(I was scared of the decrease of value since the 2013 facelift.) I have had this car a little over a week, and driving it feels safe and exciting. The car handles brilliant. The engine would trick your mind if you didn't know it was a 4cyl. It really feels like a 6 cyl. I was really tossed up between the E350 and this and I am glad I choose the A6. I also love the dynamic & comfort switching feature.
Favorite Features
Okay, so I am a little corky on the things that make this car so attractive. I am in love with the interior lighting on the doors at night. My passengers are constantly using the Audi Connect WIFI that came free for 6 months. I love the seat belt tensioner. The color dashboard computer is amazing. I love the touch writing pad to enter letters for navigation. I love the finishes of the wood, the quality of craftsmanship and the overall exterior of the car. I also love the black headliner that I choose along with the sport spiderweb looking wheels. It makes the car feel much sportier since I am a young executive who is barely 30.
Suggested Improvements
Power tilt wheel Standard tinted windows in the rear Fog lamps on the premium plus LED Lights to stay on when blinker is on Paddle shifters standard on premium plus