German Gem with Head Turning Looks
By live2design on
2012 Audi A6 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I am very pleased with my decision on purchasing the Audi A6. It has great exterior design combined with great interior design and fit/finish. I love the many subtle design cues that I didn't notice when shopping around. I have enjoyed the Audi MMI and find it very easy to operate and get familiarized with; while it also appears to seamlessly pair and operate with my iPhone for telephony and audio uses. At night, the cabin is nicely lighted with the "cockpit" lights and nice (adjustable) ambient lighting which I didn't even know it had prior to purchasing. I feel Audi has a strong product portfolio for 2012 that has exceptional design, technology and value among its luxury
Favorite Features
I ending up purchasing a black 2.0 Premium Plus with the 19" Sport Package and black interior, matte finish walnut trim and a black headliner. I do love the black headliner as it is a subtle addition that makes the interior feel more luxurious without really being noticed unless you point it out to others. Also, I get a lot of compliments on their new LED headlight redesign with a solid "light bar" replacing the "dotted" LED look on earlier Audi's they have come known for. The 19" sport wheels also get a lot of attention from onlookers as their matte silver finish looks great against the black and chrome exterior.
Suggested Improvements
I had been contemplating between the 3.0 and 2.0, I was concerned that the 2.0 would feel underpowered. However, after purchasing the 2.0 and driving it for 6 months now it is definitely not an issue (especially when you drive in "sport" mode.) I have had others drive my car and comment on the power and responsiveness of the car. Now, I am not saying that this is "track ready" by any means, however it certainly has the ability to jettison you onto the freeway or bypassing the paparazzi.