2012 Audi A6 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic Consumer Review - The Best car I ever

2012 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Review

2012 Audi A6 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The Best car I ever drove
By audi13 on

2012 Audi A6 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I am a new Audi owner, I never thought this car would be so much fun to drive, it is light and fast, if you are wanting a fast car that is easy on the fuel, this car is the best one. My last trip was about 540 miles and I had another 125 miles left on the range using the same tank of gas, this car comes with a cvt that allows the car to drive in like a manual, automatic, or a CVT, if you want to drive easy it is so smooth on the highway, if you want a more power then shift it to dynamic mode and you will get to 120 miles/ hour in seconds. You will get a rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The interior is Awsome, This year Mercedes-Benz and BMW left are left the dust.

Favorite Features

Interior, Lights,Power, Transmission
By audia6rocks
on 05/13/12 05:24 AM (PDT)

I would agree 200%. I too am a new Audi owner and I absolutely love this car. Audi hit it out of the park with every aspect of this car and sales are going through the roof. I could not agree more with the last sentence. I drove them both and there is no comparison. Audi A6 is BOSS!