2012 Audi A6 Consumer Review: My Dream Car!

2012 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

My Dream Car!
By barry626 on

2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Car is beyond words.Materials is of the finest. A6 flys like a rocket & FLAWLESS in everyway! I had a 2012 Mustang on order & one look at the A6 & I was sold. So much for the MUSTANG. The $60,000 + is worth every penny for this car!

Favorite features this is a good one. The A6 has so many that no car I ever own had.I own BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac & 20 other cars & known have the features of the A6. Night vision, front & rear sensors, headsup display, touch pad for radio, Nav. telephone. People need to see this car & be amazed. My favorite is the UNREAL LED Headlights!

Known, perfect as it is!
By scorpio17
on 07/19/11 18:29 PM (PDT)

I owned a Mercedes (never again) a Volvo (when it was built by Volvo) and still have it but 150k and 14 years later time to get a new car. Thought about Beemer 535 but have whole-heartedly decided on the A6 3.0T Prestige fully loaded. Will be relocating to Southern California and as my sister & friends have warned ... you are what you drive in L.A. and choose wisely because we live in our cars out here. So 70k later I'm happy with my decision, looking forward to picking up my car when I get out to L.A. Beemer was nice but sorta like flying business class to Europe whereas the A6 akin to flying First Class Sleeeper Suite :)

By shakazoloid
on 06/30/11 17:03 PM (PDT)

How much did you pay for it and what extra feature did you get . Am trying to pick up one but don't wanna get gouged cos car just came out.