Loving my car, but...
By mrbtjohns on
2012 Audi A6 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
WOW!!! That was my 1st impression of this car. The car looks nice on the outside and looks stunning on the inside. After testing driving the 2013 Cadillac XTS, I was real close to buying it but for some reason I kept looking at the 2012 A6 and I'm glad that I did. I'm coming out of a 2008 Infiniti M35 and driving the new A6 was night and day. The Audi has a great car on their hands. I'm loving it so far but the car is lacking some feature that my M35 had. You can not control the a/c by voice, no remote start, no remote power windows up or down option and to get a power steering wheel you have to get the prestige package. Tons of room in this car. Besides those minor things I LOVE THIS CAR.
Favorite Features
I love the MMI display, Google Maps, Audi side assist, gas MPG is great for this size car/engine. I love the interior and exterior styling of this car. Audi Connect. Huge trunk space (compared to my Infiniti M35 at least)
Suggested Improvements
Voice controlled A/C, Remote powered windows and sunroof, Remote start, Easy exit and entry seat for the driver (steering wheel moves up and the seat moves back for a easier exit and entry).The power steering wheel should be standard feature.