Loving my car, but...
By mrbtjohns on
2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)
WOW!!! That was my 1st impression of this car. The car looks nice on the outside and looks stunning on the inside. After testing driving the 2013 Cadillac XTS, I was real close to buying it but for some reason I kept looking at the 2012 A6 and I'm glad that I did. I'm coming out of a 2008 Infiniti M35 and driving the new A6 was night and day. The Audi has a great car on their hands. I'm loving it so far but the car is lacking some feature that my M35 had. You can not control the a/c by voice, no remote start, no remote power windows up or down option and to get a power steering wheel you have to get the prestige package. Tons of room in this car. Besides those minor things I LOVE THIS CAR.
Favorite Features
I love the MMI display, Google Maps, Audi side assist, gas MPG is great for this size car/engine. I love the interior and exterior styling of this car. Audi Connect. Huge trunk space (compared to my Infiniti M35 at least)
Suggested Improvements
Voice controlled A/C, Remote powered windows and sunroof, Remote start, Easy exit and entry seat for the driver (steering wheel moves up and the seat moves back for a easier exit and entry).The power steering wheel should be standard feature.