Love This Car....
By madkaw9562 on
2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)
Was not in love with the new BMW 5 series (last car), so gave this a look and am really happy that I did. The interior is just very nice. Very elegant. Not that cold and sterile look that BMW conveys (my opinion of course). Just enough buttons to do what you want without that cluttered Acura "we have a button or knob for everything" look. The performance is a good balance between certainly gets the job done while maintaining good fuel economy which I actually car about these days. On the exterior, the LED lights and 20" rims give it that slightly aggressive and sporty look that BMW has lost (again, just my opinion). So easy to use everything. Good interface.
Favorite Features
LED lights (really for the look mind you), adaptive cruise (wow, if you are a cruise junkie or take a lot of long trips this is very nice), WIFI (kids are past the Disney movies in the back age, so having WIFI on trips is a real plus). The multi-function dashboard display (don't really know what they call this) is great. You can pretty well fold the LCD screen back into its home and just go with this for most trips. The natural wood trim (option). I have seen nothing like this in any other similar vehicle. No finger prints either. Not so glossy.
Suggested Improvements
Wish the in-dash display would remember where I left it when I start the car back up. Seems to default back to the "car data" display when I shut it off with "radio" display. The stock Pirelli tires on the 20" wheels are loud. Oh, well. I'm sure they'll be toast in 15K miles anyway. Seats are a bit below the standard of other cars in this class. Not bad. Just not as good.