2012 Audi A6 Consumer Review: Audi A6 v. BMW 535xi

2012 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

Audi A6 v. BMW 535xi
By keiths7 on

2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I decided that my next car would be a BMW 535xi or the Audi A6. My wife drives a 2008 BMW 535xi T and we really love the car...it does drive like a dream. However, the new 2012 BMW 535xi is a big disappointment. Driving characteristics are null/void...nothing there...boring. Is the BMW nice- yes, absolutely. Is it refined, of course. But ultimately the BMW does not compare to the new Audi A6. I was shocked, floored and surprised. It is that noticable of a difference. We are thrilled with the purchase, ride, technology, and price ($2,000 off for current BMW owners). Most gorgeous car we've ever owned...and my 6 & 8 year olds love the heated seats.

LED Headlights, rear seat ventilation controls/heated seats for kids, Nav system, LED interior lighting, easy to figure controls. seats are very comfortable, everything is at my fingertips. There is so much to learn....I love learning.

$30 a month for T-Mobile access for google maps??? Are you kidding me? I really could care less if I get to see a mountain, building or trees in my nav system. Mobile hotspot...sounds great but again, I can do that with my iPhone. Complete waste of money and rip-off. Nice to have, sure...but at $360 a year forget it. If Audi offered this for $5 a month, a different story entirely.