Almost perfect!
By big_g on
2012 Audi A6 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)
Everytime I look at my A6 I seem to love it just a little bit more. WE looked at EVERYTHING, including E-Class (hated the plastic interior), 5 series (hated the nav system), ES350 (nice car but unstimulating), GS350 (overpriced), S80 (questionable reliability) and Genesis (couldn't bring myself to spend that much on a Hyundai). The A6 blows them all away with the understated class and top notch interior. iIf I had to find one thing, I would complain about the the size of the side pillar between the front and back seats (I am not a card designer so I don't know the official name). it's a little too thick and when making a let turn you sometimes have to lean forward to check for traffic.
Favorite Features
MMI system is great and love the instrument/info cluster in the dash. Interior fit and finish is unmatchable in this class.
Suggested Improvements
Side pillar could be a bit narrower, wish the keys had separate memories so it automatically adjust the seats and mirror to which key is in vehicle (Our Acura does that)
By natalie_4_audi
on 02/27/12 13:51 PM (PST)

Happy to hear you love your Audi! So the pillar you are talking about is your B- pillar. Audi is actually really proud of how thick that pillar is for safety reason. Audi's although extremely popular in the US are built in Germany and made to hold up on the Autobahn. Typically when a vehicle is in a accident on the Autobahn it is struck by multiple cars... So, you might not like the visibility now but if you ever get "t-boned" or find yourself in a roll-over, you'll love just how thick the B-pillar is. I feel ya on the memory seats.