2012 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
German Gem with Head Turning Looks
By live2design on 12/06/12 17:51 PM (PST)

2012 Audi A6 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I am very pleased with my decision on purchasing the Audi A6. It has great exterior design combined with great interior design and fit/finish. I love the many subtle design cues that I didn't notice when shopping around. I have enjoyed the Audi MMI and find it very easy to operate and get familiarized with; while it also appears to seamlessly pair and operate with my iPhone for telephony and audio uses. At night, the cabin is nicely lighted with the "cockpit" lights and nice (adjustable) ambient lighting which I didn't even know it had prior to purchasing. I feel Audi has a strong product portfolio for 2012 that has exceptional design, technology and value among its luxury

The Best car I ever drove
By audi13 on 03/04/12 06:43 AM (PST)

2012 Audi A6 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I am a new Audi owner, I never thought this car would be so much fun to drive, it is light and fast, if you are wanting a fast car that is easy on the fuel, this car is the best one. My last trip was about 540 miles and I had another 125 miles left on the range using the same tank of gas, this car comes with a cvt that allows the car to drive in like a manual, automatic, or a CVT, if you want to drive easy it is so smooth on the highway, if you want a more power then shift it to dynamic mode and you will get to 120 miles/ hour in seconds. You will get a rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The interior is Awsome, This year Mercedes-Benz and BMW left are left the dust.

Way beyond my expectations
By audia620t on 01/03/12 23:02 PM (PST)

2012 Audi A6 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I thought the 5 series was a nice car, until I went to the Audi dealer. We found the Audi to be so much nicer than the BMW that there was no comparison. One drive in the A6 and I was sold. After the fact, I am continually more and more impressed with this car. I am very, very pleased.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Audi A6 Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*