2010 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
First 1,000 miles
By DaveW on 04/23/10 14:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

Purchased after driving BMW 535 and 2011 Infiniti M37. The Audi is the best of both worlds. I just would give the BMW the edge for handling and the engine, but its interior does not come close to the quality of the Audi. The Infiniti has upped the ante with their 2011 M37 interior, and I have to say it is better than even Audi's, however the engine and handling where no where near as sorted out as the Germans. Audi combines the best of each. I have the 19" Sport Package, which makes the ride a little stiff, but not uncomfortable. At freeway speeds the car is in its element. The 3G MMI is great - although I am still learning its quirks. Loving it through 1,000 miles!

Short review after 1400 miles- A6
By Mattsam on 03/20/10 17:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

I purchased the 2010 Audi A6 3.0 supercharged early this year. WOW what a car. I'm an Acura guy and looked hard at a RL, the ZDX, and another MDX (would have been my third) All are great cars with only the MDX considerably less expensive. They just didn't thrill me. I was leasing my first company vehicle and I have owned/driven many of the premium brands. I was always drawn to the Audi, I hardly see one on the road. The ride is plush, the gadgets are over the top cool, and the 3.0 supercharged engine is top notch. Its been in the shop once already for check engine (dirt in a sensor) but I don't care. Every time I drive it I'm smiling ear to ear!

Short review after 1400 miles- A6
By Mattsam on 03/20/10 17:30 PM (PDT)

too early to regret
By sk on 03/19/10 17:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

Just got this a6 on a impulse was looking at the q5 when my wife saw the trunk w/fold down rear seats she was tired of SUV's. Took this for a test drive and the rest is history. We have had Acura 04tl performance wise the tl does not come close

performance enhanced luxury
By ed svoboda on 03/14/10 22:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

Quite simply a pleasure to drive. Fit and finish very tight. It begs to be pushed. The supercharged 3.0T kicks at 2000 rpm and rips to 6500 plus.

Snow Monster - Love It
By Schack415 on 02/10/10 15:59 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

I've had this car 3 months, and love it. Comfortable, handles great, and fun to drive. This car is a monster in the snow. Nothing holds it back in the white stuff. I test drove all the usual suspects, and picked the winner.

first 1000 miles
By ed on 01/17/10 08:58 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

So far, very fun to drive. Rock solid build quality with responsive supercharged performance. Fine blend of luxury and speed.

So Far so great
By Rich C on 01/11/10 12:16 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

It was between this & BMW 535. This one came in a little cheaper and was more comfortable in the driver's seat (I'm 6"2). Also more room for kids in back. Drives beautifully - it's a fun car.

Causes silly grin on face while driving
By HLKNYC on 01/07/10 19:08 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

Leased the 3.0T with the Prestige package, plus Side Assist and the cold weather package. This car zips, especially between 25-70 mph. I find myself enjoying the light steering touch, great cornering and the handling of the snow and ice with the all wheel drive. 12" of snow within the first week of picking up the car did not slow it down at all. While various cars and SUVs slip and slide or got stuck on the snow covered streets, the A6 moved as if the pavement was dry. To be critical, there needs to be more storage spaces up front. The trunk was deep, but narrow. To reach items in the back of the trunk, I needed to fold down the rear seats to reach them.

Just buy it
By Tim on 12/01/09 19:23 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6A)

I looked at all the usual suspects but Audi delivers the best over all score in all areas for a luxury car. I think for the money it's hard to compete with what you get in an Audi. It screams luxury and cool all in one breath. It's the reason anyone in the know right now is buying Audi's over the other brands.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A6 Sedan in VA is:

$126 per month*