2008 Audi A6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
The Manufacturer to Follow!
By Little League Umpire on 08/26/07 08:35 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

We researched, watched and waited for just the right sedan to come to market. I compared features, performance, comfort and reliability for all sedans in the A6 category and there is no other car that would rank higher than 8.5 now or in the next years model. The steering capability with the S-Line sports suspension is what makes driving this car so much fun yet comfortable. I love the unique color (Daytona Grey) in a time when almost everything on the road is the same. The ability to power hard into your corners smoothly will never make you feel like you purchased something second rate. The MMI is fabulous and intuitive. My wife went from the A4 to this and just loves it immensely.

2008 Audi A6 4.2 - The Perfect Car
By bofam on 08/05/07 20:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

My previous car was a Porsche Cayenne S, a 350 hp nimble beast of an SUV. It was a blast to drive. I thought I would never find a replacement. The Porsche is a distant memory now that I am driving the Audi A6 4.2. It is nice to be driving a sedan instead of an SUV. The ride is super smooth, quiet and with 350 hp this car can really take off. Audi has done a fantastic job with the fit and finish as well as integrating state of the art technology without overloading the instrument bay. The outside of the car is elegant and tasteful. The 2008 A6 4.2 comes standard with the S-Line font grille and bumpers which add a nice flare to the body.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.