2008 Audi A6 4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2008 Audi A6 4.2 -

2008 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

4.2 quattro Sedan (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

2008 Audi A6 4.2 - The Perfect Car
By bofam on

2008 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

My previous car was a Porsche Cayenne S, a 350 hp nimble beast of an SUV. It was a blast to drive. I thought I would never find a replacement. The Porsche is a distant memory now that I am driving the Audi A6 4.2. It is nice to be driving a sedan instead of an SUV. The ride is super smooth, quiet and with 350 hp this car can really take off. Audi has done a fantastic job with the fit and finish as well as integrating state of the art technology without overloading the instrument bay. The outside of the car is elegant and tasteful. The 2008 A6 4.2 comes standard with the S-Line font grille and bumpers which add a nice flare to the body.

Favorite Features

I love the push button start, Bose sound system, navigation system, the bluetooth phone integration and voice commands.

Suggested Improvements

It is hard to find anything wrong with this car but if I have to find something to complain about it would be a desire to have easier access to the second cup holder. It is located underneath the center arm rest so you have to lift the arm rest when you want to use it. I think I can live with that.