Love it!
By Pete on
2007 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
Bought mine CPO with 30K miles on it. Have put on 30K in last year. TERRIFIC car. The 4.2 is the only way to go.. I think the Edmunds tester slipped or something, my car rips off 5.8-6.0 second blasts to 60 all day long. But this isn't a stop light dragster. The V8 really comes into play at highway speeds.. going 60 to 90 in a blink. Interior is elegant and well thought out. I only have a few, very minor quibbles about ease of use. Maintenance can be expensive... but then again, it's a German luxury sedan. My CPO looked practically new when I got it for 1/2 the sticker price. And the warranty still had bumper to bumper left + 50K miles in CPO. I'll never buy a new car again.
Favorite Features
The 4.2! The seats are perfect. The Bose audio is fantastic and I have a very critical ear for sound. The ride is great.. not flabby, not rock hard... taut without being harsh. Love the MMI. The slick little LED lights for exit/entry and "atmosphere". The dash looks so cool at night.
Suggested Improvements
Honestly, the nav is lacking. I've heard the new 3g is way better, and the new a8 has a super cool feature set with Google connectivity, etc. Oh, and it bugs me that when I turn on the heated seats it also turns on the climate control. I'd prefer that be separate. That's it.