2007 Audi A6 Consumer Review: My 2007 Audi A6 delivers.

2007 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

4.2 quattro Sedan (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

My 2007 Audi A6 delivers.
By H J Richardson on

2007 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

The A6 4.2 is my first German luxury sedan, having previously enjoyed both Volvo and Acura sedans. The A6 clearly outclasses, and out-performs, these models, as it should for its premium price. Overall, I am very pleased with this car after 20,000 miles. It has been mechanically sound, is safe and comfortable, has classic euro lux sedan good looks, and delivers great performance. Two things have really impressed me. First, the quattro AWD -- it performs in all weather conditions;I won't have another car without AWD. Second, fuel economy - it is very good for a powerful V8, I often get 26-28 on the highway even when I'm pushing the pace. The navigation and MMII systems are lackluster.

Looks, performance, safety, the A6 is near perfection in size, comfort, quality, and attention to detail. The quattro AWD is terrific. The 19" alloy wheels are stunning and really give the A6 a wow factor. The same for the interior - it's form and function is impressive.

Not much really needs to be improved. However, the A6 deserves a more refined and advanced MMII and navigation system.