2007 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
Big jump from my old Jeep Grand Cherokee
By Mark_in_Truckee_CA on 09/16/06 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Fast, quiet, responsive, well appointed, bells and whistles aside, I love going to work now. The mountain freeway I drive to and from work is fun now, for the first time in 25 years. It's taking me a little time getting used to the differences of driving from my old car, and 1995 Jeep, where my legs go down in from of me and the steering wheel isn't between my knees. The 2007 A6 is a race car. It hunkers down into turns asking me to push the gas peddle a little further down, as if it wants to go faster. The car has a quality that puts it in a class with any other more expensive car on the road. Consumer reports for the 2007 Audi A6 will be all good, I believe. I couldn’t be more impressed.

2007 4.2 S line A6
By fs on 09/03/06 14:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I agonized over this car for months Audi vs BMW vs Lexus vs Acura... I am defiinitely very happy. The V8 is quick off the line but is more appreciated when passing on the freeway. S line handling and paddle shifter are fun but not mandatory. New addition is the review camera - which becomes important in the city (bumpers not made for love taps). Interior comfort very similar to the A8. The car is awesome. The Nav is easier to use than BMW. Decent mpg for a V8. The brakes could be a more responsive. Apparently they didn't make too many of the V8 A6s - usually are ordered only - and so you wind up paying more for it (just 1k under MSRP) but is definitely worth it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.