2007 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
A6 4.2 - A Blast to Drive!
By TC on 05/19/07 08:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've driven Acuras for 15 years (Vigor, TL) and loved them. My new 2007 A6 4.2 is my first German car, and I love it. I wanted a 4WD vehicle with large engine and room to fit my bike. I started looking at the BMW X5, Acura RL and MDX, and the Lexus RX. I liked the X5 a lot, but really preferred a sedan. When I discovered the A6 had 350 hp, beautiful interior, and an enormous trunk, I was in. My test drive sealed the deal. I've had the car for 6 weeks and 1,400 mi, and am loving every minute. It's fun to drive with tons of power and lots of class. I'm sure I'll feel some pain in the wallet for service, but Audi's service contract eases that a bit. A big thumbs-up for Audi!

A Must Drive
By longdriver on 04/07/07 14:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent design inside and out (understated class). At home at the market or country club. Fit and finish is incredible. The 18" wheels look the best and are surprisingly smooth on the road. Would encourage wheel insurance though as they're easy to nick and scuff. Interior screams luxury - well appointed and roomy. MMI control is much easier to learn than critics say.Upgraded Bose audio is concert hall quality with the surround sound selection. Bluetooth works like a dream. Adaptive headlights are very bright. Good acceleration and braking. Quattro AWD gives excellent handling. Tight turning radius for a big car. Trunk is deep and the back seats fold down (!) easily holding golf bags.

Perfect design and performance
By Carcritic on 03/22/07 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

This is a spectacular car, its handling is excellent, and it grips the road like no other car. It is the nicest design, interior and exterior in its class. Very smooth on the road for the front seats, and has been a very reliable car so far. I drive a lot, it has 16000 miles in less then a year, and so far it has not gone for service except for the regular maintenance. Great AWD as well, drives in the snow beautifully, doesn't slip or slide. Great job Audi.

Great as usual
By John Heydel on 02/25/07 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl CVT)

Excellent car. Have had several Audis. This is the best, even though the others were excellent.

It delivers on all levels
By matt on 01/06/07 22:50 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is a very impressive car. Love the power in sport mode. Build quality is awesome. Traded a 2006 A3 2.0 with DSG. I miss the lightning quick paddles and DSG would be a great addition to this vehicle. The trunk is huge. I have not tested this, but I am guessing that I could fit 4 golf bags in it. Can't wait to burn up the miles.

Always in need of repairs.
By Marcelo on 01/02/07 18:11 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Since purchase, the car presented steering and eletrical problems. Audi USA claims the vehicle is operating to specs. It drifts left and right. Several alignments and hundreds of dollars later, I just got used to the way it behaves. Electrical problems include warning lights that will not go off. Stereo not working. MMI malfunction. Undercarriage plastic protection ripped off with RAIN WATER. Plastic parts wear off too fast. The AWD feature is very nice and helps with the handling. The interior is very nice. Hopefully Audi will master their product eventually. I will not be a repeat buyer though. Front bumper comes off when parking.

S Line package and 4.2 V8 are AMAZING
By Jeff Lock on 12/20/06 23:13 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This car does everything well. The technology integrated into the vehicle and build quality are superb.

I love it!!!
By Doris on 11/10/06 15:23 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

This car is soooo awesome. It drives like a dream. The luxury amenities are truly luxurious. The nav is awesome. The capability of calling friends by voice command and bluetooth technology will allow me to never get a ticket. It is so beautiful both on the inside and the outside. I am having so much fun figuring out how to use the console to its fullest potential.

Perfect rendition of my vision of an LPS
By domenickamarc on 10/15/06 21:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

The Audi A6 3.2 Quattro S-Line virtually embodies my vision of what a luxury performance sedan should be. Quattro four-wheel-drive provides incredible control, handling, and steering through curves and around corners. S-Line suspension gives "on-rails" feeling. Averaging 22 mpg, while driving it "passionately." Stunning and comfortable interior, with full array of electronics: excellent bluetooth (Treo 700p worked from the start); navigation system (small additional display in front of driver allows larger screen to be freed from map-use), which has been dead-on accurate; wonderful climate system and heated seats bottoms and backs. I love looking at it.

Best Bang for your Quarta!
By Darth Vader on 09/25/06 22:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

The first thing that is great about the car is its elegant interior, I've owned BMWs and Lexus and MBZs and they all come in a distant second to the interior. The sure footedness of its all wheel drive makes it a fun car to drive, yet not stiff and rugged like it's german relatives. This vehicle is not the quickest off the line but the real world does not live in the 0-60 realm, it is in real driving situations where this car exceeds expectations. The MMI took a while to learn, but who needs it when you have the voice activated commands?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.