2006 Audi A6 Consumer Review: And Away We Go!

2006 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

2006 Audi A6

3.2 quattro Sedan (3.1L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

And Away We Go!
By Steve M. on

2006 Audi A6 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Beautifully thought out car... was delivered to me in pristine condition, not a thing to criticize. Interior like a jet cockpit, driver fits in like a foot in a shoe. Everything automatic, voice recognition works flawlessly. Had to use the owner's manual extensively for first 2 weeks, but then everything fits into place. MMI really takes command of everything! Almost 2000 miles, not a thing to complain about: I just hope all the fancy electronics last as long as the rest of the car with no problems. Lots of electronic convenience features I never had before in my 1999 Caddy Concours. I'm sold on Audis if things keep up the way they are now!

Folding outside mirrors for small garages, xenon headlamps, voice control of many accessories. Keyless locks and ignition are GREAT! 4WD should be a boon in NJ winters (to be determined). Fit and finish of the whole car are virtually flawless.

Big gripe? Gas pedal and brake are too close together for us wide-footed gorillas! Have to be careful each time I drive off, very easy to press both at once. Also, eliminate the disclaimer you must hit on the MMI each startup; it's a minor nuisance.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review