2006 Audi A6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
Awesome A-6
By J. Link on 07/31/05 22:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A6 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

After over 20 years with BMW, the beauty of the A-6 won us over. Wow, what an awesome car! Never have we seen a better interior, at any price. And that Quattro drive! What more could one want? Then to hear the recent crash test ratings. The highest you can get, front and side. What a BONUS! Run out and buy one.....

Best Ever, I've had a lot
By ken on 07/30/05 08:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A6 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my A4 Cabriolet for some extra space and luxury and am not disappointed. Economy is much better than expected and if driven conservatively will get over 23 MPG. Have a diesel in europe, wish they would send them here. Luxury and interior design are unequalled, ride is smooth, great handling and braking. This has got to be one of the best Audis ever. I am in my 50's and at last count have owned over 25 cars, sports, SUV, Vans, wagons and Muscle cars, almost every model, This is by far the best .

Worth the wait
By John F on 07/22/05 19:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I had to wait several months for my 06 A6 S-Line to arrive as 4.2 S-lines are few and far between. This is my 3rd Audi and this new A6 has exceeded my expectations. I used to drive an E500, but this is so much better. The first response from the accelerator is a bit soft. But, if you step on it - it moves! Build quality and interior design and technology are the best in ANY car I have seen.

Forget the Competition
By Peter R on 06/24/05 15:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A6 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

After owning 3 BMWs which by the way I loved and driving numerous sports cars I still can not believe the performance of my my new Audi a6 4.2, I opted for the sport package with the 18 inch rims and P-Zero tires and lowered suspension, this car handles like it's on rails, I cut three lanes at over 100 mph and don't hear so much as a whisper from the car, at 125 mph the car feels safe, solid and extremely quiet for this speed, I constantly drive the car in S mode so my gas mileage suffers, small price to pay for an adrenaline rush, next week I'm having the 130 mph limiter removed and would be disappointed if I dont reach a solid 160 mph, overall this piece of machinery is incredible.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.