Another Great Audi Product.
By MattW on
2004 Audi A6 2.7T S-Line quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)
We were needing to get something a little larger than our A4. I looked at Caddys, Jags, Beemers, Mercs and Inf. There was always something about them that made them either feel very dated on the inside (Jag, Merc, BMW) or cheap on the inside (Inf, Caddy). When I first looked at the A6 I looked at the 3.0 CVT model, but heard many negs about the CVT. Decided to risk the turbos and step up to the 2.7T S-Line as it wasn't much more money on the used market. I am so pleased with my decision. The car is beautiful inside and out. It performs great in all conditions. Decent fuel economy. I haven't loved a car as much as this one since my 1993 & 97 Infiniti J30. And this car blows em away.
Favorite Features
Sport Leather Seats, Sport 18 inch wheels, red gauges and red mood light from ceiling, interior fit and finish. Hasn't dated at all despite it being a 5 year old car. Take a look at the BMW and it looks far older. Handles awesomely for such a heavy car!
Suggested Improvements
Turbo boost gauge should be in instrument cluster or onboard LCD screen. I would like to know when it is in operation as I try to warm the car up before I run it hard. Automatic headlights would be nice too.