Used 2003 Audi A6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A6 model:

great car
By veilside350

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

My father just bought a 2003 Audi a6 2.7 biturbo. the car is supurb to almos any other vehicle in its class and price range. We got the premium version with On star, it has been very helpfuul in times because there are time were your cellphone doesn't have service and On star comes in handy. Also if there is an emergency just click the utton and help is on it way.

Favorite Features

my favorite feature is the back curtain that goes up automaticly and the all- wheel drive.

Suggested Improvements

i suggest they make a better exterior design such as the 2004 A8. And more horse power with Brembo brakes

What a ride!!!!!!
By Trigger

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The car is outstanding, the 2.7T engine just launges the car. Along with the ability to travel MACH speed the car provides oustanding comfort and superb road handling with it quattro all wheel drive. Wonderful car, I enjoy it more everyday, would recomend it to anyone.

Favorite Features

performance

Suggested Improvements

imporve navigation screen

audi a6
By tonycolorado

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I had a Volvo S70 before I got my A6 and thier's no comparison. I live in Colorado and the Quatro is fantastic in the snow and for all around driving.

Favorite Features

twin turbo and quatro

Suggested Improvements

rather plain body style

Different
By Brett C

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The design, quality and feel of this vehicle is excellent. They thought of almost everything. However, the seat is uncomfortable and no matter what I do, I can't seem to adjust it right. I have also noticed that the vehicle skids, lunges forward when accelerating, esp into corners. Not sure why this is.

Favorite Features

The overall design, build and quality is excellent. The attention to detail and how things feel is very evident.

Suggested Improvements

Better front seats. Correct the tendancy to skid/oversteer. The steering wheel audio controls seem cheap in comparison to the rest of the vehicle. The alarm system is not very loud, and they have left out the interior sensor in the 2003 models.

I had a bad experience
By Richard the 3rd

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I hope this gets through to some people, I have owned American cars most of my life and have had no issues up to now. I bought an Audi A6 in 2002 and since that time both the turbo and transmission have gone bad, I had issues with my tachometer staying accurate as well, anyone else have some defects like this?? Its just a hassle

Favorite Features

Comfort interior

Suggested Improvements

Mechanical design, my kid could build a better car But I guess everyone else had good experiences, of course if I had one then my review would be good as well.