2003 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
rocket ship
By rob62 on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

wounderful sedan. perfect interior. not so great on gas. around 15 mpg in the city. sound system could be better. trunk space is great as well as snow driving. the feel of this car is firm and confident. a real workhorse. kick down to sport mode or use the tip and blast by most anyone. bad weather? see ya bmw.

Switched from a Benz
By len Bass on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up the A6 2 weeks ago. The car is just flat out fun to drive the Quattro is like glue on wet and dry pavment. Has a Benz ML320- the go anywhere truck that was headache for 3 years The center of gravity is so much lower than any suv, it just is fun to accelerate into turns instead of braking. This is a drivers car in every sense of the word.

A^ - Oh What a Life Saver
By Ronald Behe on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Involved in a very serious accident w/ A6 other car lost control, skid into me. (T-bone). Both cars, 50-55 MPH, were "totaled." Two occupants in the other car killed instantly. Wife and I are sore and aching, but no serious injuries. . The A6 crushed exactly as it was desgined. The entire front was demolished with everthing in back of the firewall in as good as new condition. The front doors even open and closed as if there had not been the collision.

Lots of bang for lots of bucks
By PRGeyer on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

When I went shopping for cars this summer, my wife was not enthusiastic. Our old car was fine. It ran, didn't have too many problems, what more could we want? Then she test drove the Audi A6. She immediately fell in love with it as much as I had. It's FAST, it's comfortable, and it looks good. I've heard some people complain that Audis can be unreliable, but I haven't had any problems in the 6 months that I've had this car. The only drawback is that the turbo sucks gas like it's going out of style. It would also be nice if Audi could design some real cup holders. Other than that, both my wife and I LOVE this car.

AUDI A6
By heathervartan on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a fun car to drive. It handles very well, and seems very safe. Everything is within reach, and easy to manage.

NIGHTMARE AUDI A6
By radu2002 on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the worst experience i've ever had with a foreign car in my life At 2000 miles rear brake replacement (discs, pads)rear suspention components replaced, steering weel pulling to the left, undercoating leaking on converter making it smoke almost a fire under the car.Rattle, clunking noises from uner the car, rear mostly.Brought the car in for service 4-5 times they took care of brakes suspension undercoating except the clunking noises wich became worse every day, now the car has been in the shop for 32 days

Audi A6 2.7T
By Fred Schector on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The most fun you can have in a Sedan. I also own a lexus GS300. The Audi is a better car for less money.

For adults only
By Trina on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My car is a 2001 A6 2.7 turbo, just plain fun to drive. There is plenty of room for those teen of yours or just hauling a pice of lumber, since the back seats fold down. In the winter, no fighting on who sits in the back seat, since the back seats have seat warmers. It handles like a dream on those curvie back roads. My last car was a Lexus which was o.k., this car has far more bells and whistles then most $40k cars. The German quality is curtainly there. You won't realize the good purchase you made until you have owned this car for awhile.

A6 4.2L is tight!
By Enachi on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Mercedes, a BMW and drove several Porsches before deciding on this car and have never had a single regret. The styling is second to none and the performance, especially in sport mode, is tremendous. I feel like I am in my old Cobra again. The engine even has a nice growl to it like it's American counterparts.

Best Mid-size Luxury Senan
By LUV MY AUDI on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my A6 3 weeks ago, and I LOVE this car!!! Exterior is simple yet luxurious, interior top notch, and it has plenty of power. Its quality matches (if not exceeds) that of BMW or MB, yet it costs thousands less. If you are looking for a midsize luxury sedan, make sure you testdrive the A6. I've heard of some reliability problems, but so far so good :)