Used 2003 Audi A6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Most Helpful|
Almost Perfection
By ike1

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This A6 is awesome. Being a big guy legroom is great. Perfomance, power, handling, all great. Totally great machine so far. No road noise, large truck, and free maintenance for 50,000. Can't go wrong. L

Favorite Features

Bose stereo, Xenon headlights, heated seats, Tiptonic transmission, OnStar

Suggested Improvements

Tint rear windows at factory, large slope causes excessive heat in vehicle. No cruise control light on dashboard? Gas mileage could be better 20mpg-V6?

Goodbye Audi!
By Andrew

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

Best day was when I got rid of my 2003 Audi A6 after owning if for 3 months. Second day after I got it I was in the shop for an electrical issue. In three months I had 2 other electrical issues but the real kicker is that fact that after sitting idle for a few hours the car has a "warm up" period before the car will drive. Not to mention I get 12-15 MPG around town.

Favorite Features

Car is beautiful. Exterior design is great and inside is very luxorious and well appointed.

Suggested Improvements

How about a reliable fuel efficient engine?

fun
By patapotamus

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

fun to drive, especially in sport mode, had water leakage problem (battery holder overflow into passenger footwell ruining a $1700 transmission control cpu, catalytic converter failure, CV boots needed replacing, easily breakable cupholders; quattro goes through tires, not as reliable as a japanese sedan but way more fun to drive

wow!!
By CADA

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE TO DRIVE. EVEN LONG TRIPS ARE COMFORTABLE THE WHOLE WAY. ALL CONTROLS ARE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND MAKES THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE TERRIFIC!!

Suggested Improvements

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE GRIPE EVERYONE HAS, THE TRANSMISSION HESITATES UPON SLOW ACCELERATION.

None Better!
By fastboyfromill

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned this car for about a year and a half now. I've owned over 40 VW's and Audi's and I'm am speechless about this car. Solid, smooth and as fast as the wind. I bought it for myself, but it quickly became my wife's car. Outside of routine oil changes I've replaced the serpentine belt and tensioner, the driver's lower aft control arm and the passengers side front drive axle. I did the work myself and it was fairly cheap. I do love this car.