Used 2003 Audi A6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A6 model:

almost bought the 530i
By RoverChris

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I came "this close" to buying the 530i, but the lease number was too high...so I went and drove the audi just to make me feel better about paying more for the 530....but once behind the wheel, I fell in love with the car (a quatro 2.7T). It has more and better features, is more comfortable, is definitely faster and more responsive, and is priced LOWER. My lease price was nearly $100 less/month in the audi than in the 530. I also like that the body style is new rather than changing. It probably doesn't have the status of the BMW, but it's close. Go drive one, you'll love it.

1. Comfortable front seat - I'm 6'2" and 230 lbs 2. Teptronic tranny is cool and fun 3. It's very fast 4. Bose stereo 5. NO road noise - it's seriously quiet

only 1 - Better cup holders

What a ride!!!!!!
By Trigger

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The car is outstanding, the 2.7T engine just launges the car. Along with the ability to travel MACH speed the car provides oustanding comfort and superb road handling with it quattro all wheel drive. Wonderful car, I enjoy it more everyday, would recomend it to anyone.

performance

imporve navigation screen

audi a6
By tonycolorado

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I had a Volvo S70 before I got my A6 and thier's no comparison. I live in Colorado and the Quatro is fantastic in the snow and for all around driving.

twin turbo and quatro

rather plain body style

Different
By Brett C

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The design, quality and feel of this vehicle is excellent. They thought of almost everything. However, the seat is uncomfortable and no matter what I do, I can't seem to adjust it right. I have also noticed that the vehicle skids, lunges forward when accelerating, esp into corners. Not sure why this is.

The overall design, build and quality is excellent. The attention to detail and how things feel is very evident.

Better front seats. Correct the tendancy to skid/oversteer. The steering wheel audio controls seem cheap in comparison to the rest of the vehicle. The alarm system is not very loud, and they have left out the interior sensor in the 2003 models.

I had a bad experience
By Richard the 3rd

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I hope this gets through to some people, I have owned American cars most of my life and have had no issues up to now. I bought an Audi A6 in 2002 and since that time both the turbo and transmission have gone bad, I had issues with my tachometer staying accurate as well, anyone else have some defects like this?? Its just a hassle

Comfort interior

Mechanical design, my kid could build a better car But I guess everyone else had good experiences, of course if I had one then my review would be good as well.