2003 Audi A6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
great car
By veilside350 on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

My father just bought a 2003 Audi a6 2.7 biturbo. the car is supurb to almos any other vehicle in its class and price range. We got the premium version with On star, it has been very helpfuul in times because there are time were your cellphone doesn't have service and On star comes in handy. Also if there is an emergency just click the utton and help is on it way.

What a ride!!!!!!
By Trigger on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The car is outstanding, the 2.7T engine just launges the car. Along with the ability to travel MACH speed the car provides oustanding comfort and superb road handling with it quattro all wheel drive. Wonderful car, I enjoy it more everyday, would recomend it to anyone.

audi a6
By tonycolorado on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I had a Volvo S70 before I got my A6 and thier's no comparison. I live in Colorado and the Quatro is fantastic in the snow and for all around driving.

Different
By Brett C on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The design, quality and feel of this vehicle is excellent. They thought of almost everything. However, the seat is uncomfortable and no matter what I do, I can't seem to adjust it right. I have also noticed that the vehicle skids, lunges forward when accelerating, esp into corners. Not sure why this is.

I had a bad experience
By Richard the 3rd on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I hope this gets through to some people, I have owned American cars most of my life and have had no issues up to now. I bought an Audi A6 in 2002 and since that time both the turbo and transmission have gone bad, I had issues with my tachometer staying accurate as well, anyone else have some defects like this?? Its just a hassle

Best of both worlds
By RPF on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A masterful blend of sport and luxury. Capable handling without a punishing ride. More than adequate power, albeit not as muscular as some other comparable offerings. Comfortable without the squishiness of domestic offerings. Proper use of technology for purpose and not just gee-whiz gadgets.

Sweet car!
By bobdog7 on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 4.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

The 4.2 is taut,firm yet very comfortable.Tossable around town,smooth and stable on highway.Got 4.2 sedan for my wife now I need to figure a way to get RS6 for me.

2003 A6T missing features
By shanenolan2 on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just a note to thise considering the 2003 Audi A6T. First , the multi function steering wheel that let you control the audio system is no longer offered on the Turbo A6T anymore. I guess safety is no longer important to Audi when it comes to driver distractions. I had this on the 2000 AT that I replaced and having seen it in all the brochures expected it in the 03 model.Quite disappointing. In addition, if you want a valet key for your luxury A6T you will have to order it for $65 and then take your car back to get it programmed. No longer standard equipment. Nice way to aggravate your loyal customers Audi!

Sexy Silver Arrow
By jlawrence on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

This model of the A6 will be discontinued after 2004 and maybe the 2.7T engine as well. I'm sure the new A6 will be great but the current one is an ageless work of beautiful automotive sculpture. For those who are not aware of the care and attention to detail Audi puts into its materials and craftmanship, you simply will not find better at any price below six figures- see for yourself. . The 2.7T engine is a jewel and provides intoxicating acceleration. I can only imagine what the RS6 with the 450hp biturbo V8 feels like.. Combine this excellent engine (Ward's 10 Best Engines 2000/01) with the Quattro and Sport suspension and you have an unbeatable package

Worst car I ever loved...
By Audi Burner on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Sedan 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Every day I travel steep, twisty mountain roads. The first time I took the 2.7T (6M) up the mountain, I couldn't believe how it clawed at the hills and turns, wanting more throttle than I had the guts to give. Even in rain and snow, the A6 has never blinked. When it goes, it really goes, however, its seen more than its fare share of time in the shop, 10+ times for major and minor stuff. :(