2003 Audi A6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
A Dream vs. 528i
By gjs on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first Audi, prior I had a '98 BMW 528i and traded it in for the A6 2.7T. Hands down the A6 is a more enjoyable car. Steering is a wonderful, and the power is un- matched. As long as the car holds up, I'm sold on Audi. I really liked the BMW, however now I can take this car to the mountains without a worry. Love it.

Quick car!
By Kevinh on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The engine in this car is awesome. It's going to get me in trouble with speeding. it seems like it keeps pulling even at top highway speeds. The interior fit and finish is great

great car
By veilside350 on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

My father just bought a 2003 Audi a6 2.7 biturbo. the car is supurb to almos any other vehicle in its class and price range. We got the premium version with On star, it has been very helpfuul in times because there are time were your cellphone doesn't have service and On star comes in handy. Also if there is an emergency just click the utton and help is on it way.

almost bought the 530i
By RoverChris on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I came "this close" to buying the 530i, but the lease number was too high...so I went and drove the audi just to make me feel better about paying more for the 530....but once behind the wheel, I fell in love with the car (a quatro 2.7T). It has more and better features, is more comfortable, is definitely faster and more responsive, and is priced LOWER. My lease price was nearly $100 less/month in the audi than in the 530. I also like that the body style is new rather than changing. It probably doesn't have the status of the BMW, but it's close. Go drive one, you'll love it.

What a ride!!!!!!
By Trigger on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The car is outstanding, the 2.7T engine just launges the car. Along with the ability to travel MACH speed the car provides oustanding comfort and superb road handling with it quattro all wheel drive. Wonderful car, I enjoy it more everyday, would recomend it to anyone.

audi a6
By tonycolorado on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I had a Volvo S70 before I got my A6 and thier's no comparison. I live in Colorado and the Quatro is fantastic in the snow and for all around driving.

Different
By Brett C on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The design, quality and feel of this vehicle is excellent. They thought of almost everything. However, the seat is uncomfortable and no matter what I do, I can't seem to adjust it right. I have also noticed that the vehicle skids, lunges forward when accelerating, esp into corners. Not sure why this is.

I had a bad experience
By Richard the 3rd on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I hope this gets through to some people, I have owned American cars most of my life and have had no issues up to now. I bought an Audi A6 in 2002 and since that time both the turbo and transmission have gone bad, I had issues with my tachometer staying accurate as well, anyone else have some defects like this?? Its just a hassle

Best of both worlds
By RPF on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A masterful blend of sport and luxury. Capable handling without a punishing ride. More than adequate power, albeit not as muscular as some other comparable offerings. Comfortable without the squishiness of domestic offerings. Proper use of technology for purpose and not just gee-whiz gadgets.

Sweet car!
By bobdog7 on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 4.2 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

The 4.2 is taut,firm yet very comfortable.Tossable around town,smooth and stable on highway.Got 4.2 sedan for my wife now I need to figure a way to get RS6 for me.