2003 Audi A6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A6 model:
My A6
By kbstets on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had my A6 for 3 months, but so far, so good. It is very comfortable, rides very nice. Sporty, but wish I had gotten the 2.7L Turbo for more HP & torque. The "Sport" transmission & tiptronic help that a bit. Passengers have commented on how roomy the car is, more room inside than you would think. Classy interior, like with the wood-grain and leather. I'm anxious to see how the Quattro handles Nebraska winters. Only glitch has been a small electrical problem with the remote door locks, but easily fixed.

wow!!
By CADA on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE TO DRIVE. EVEN LONG TRIPS ARE COMFORTABLE THE WHOLE WAY. ALL CONTROLS ARE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND MAKES THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE TERRIFIC!!

Almost Perfection
By ike1 on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This A6 is awesome. Being a big guy legroom is great. Perfomance, power, handling, all great. Totally great machine so far. No road noise, large truck, and free maintenance for 50,000. Can't go wrong. L

Best Wagon
By annette on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle I am so enchanted with is the Audi A6 Avant All Road wagon. This vehicle has quick pick up-get up and go. The breaking system is quick and accurate. The Bose system for audio is Excellent. Good visabilaty on all sides, Side mirrors tilt down upon backing up (Reverse) The seat adjusts well to all family drivers. Very comfortable, stable well handeling automobile. I have been a Ford- Chevy driver for 15 years. Very impressed with this German product! The Dealer- ship, Newport Auto Center, Newport Beach Califonia, A+++ in all areas. Very helpful,profesional, sales, service staff Excellent. A customer for life.

GREAT!!!
By Rod Doede on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After 10 months and nearly 15,000 miles I am very satisfied with my overall experience with The Audi Quattro A6. There have been a few minor problems which were quickly handled by my dealer (great job - under warranty) but these were quirkly things like a blinker switch, etc. , nothing mechanical. The performance is great, the styling is great - clean lines - and will never go out of style. Real wood trim and a fit and finish that is second to none will keep me happy for a long time.

Audi Lemon
By minime11 on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had car 1 month in shop for complete electrical failure, windows, security system, rear warning system, sunroof, etc. Over the next 11 months, car was in shop for same problem for a total of 20 days out of service. Local dealer had no idea how to repair problem. Audi corp refused to acknowledge our existence. Finally found BBB Autoline arbitration. Met with arbitor and explained problem. Audi did not bother to show up for meeting, only faxed statement saying do not replace vehicle. Arbitor found in our favor and now awaiting Audi to repurchase vehicle so we can say goodbye to their product forever. Beware.

Executive Rocketship
By Scott F on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm 6'5, so the first hoop to jump in any car is height and legroom. I could wear a cowboy hat in my A6. If I put the seat all the way rearward, I can't push the clutch in far enough. There's still room in the back seat, too. It drives like it's on rails, and so fast and quiet you really have to pay attention or it'll get away from you. Oh, yes. A smoooooth ride, a luxury feel, and more performance than I'm qualified to push.

WOW - This car is the big secret
By jcoffey10 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is fun fast and beautiful. The interior is so nice I feel like I should move into the back seat! Powering through turns with confidence with the quattro AWD is something that the BMW freaks cannot begin to understand (traded a BMW 535IS). Stopping power and cornering traction are incredible. How does BMW gets the hype from the media while ignoring the 2.7T 6 speed. Those in the know will take this car hands down. More room than a 330I or 530I , a world better traction, faster 0-60 time, nicer interior, solid warranty. I have had no problems except for two burned tail bulbs. We like this car: My wife traded her SUV for an Audi A-6 Avant.

Awsome Car
By jredwinger on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

This car is everything you want and more. once you get past the hot design of the exterior, sitting in the front seat is the best. the control panel is a very hot and easy to use design. from the air conditioner to the fold in mirrors this car was made for good times. the drive is great it is very smooth and its a pretty powerful car. the best part is you can have your friends in the car because the back seat and the truck are amazingly huge. im 6-3 couldn't fit in a bmw 3 series or an a4 so i tried the a6 out. i can fit in the front seat and the back without having to move the seat settings. this car is all that and i recommend it to everyone!!!!

Audi A6 2.7T quattro
By Slhemphill on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

Excellent car. Sporty yet luxurious. Plenty of power. Comfortable. Holds the road - very responsive. 18+ gallon gas tank is nice. It is so nice to have luxury that isn't bmw or mercedes - too many of those around. Someday people will appreciate the Audi and then there will be too many of them on the road!