Used 2003 Audi A6 Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Audi A6 - Consumer Reviews

3.0 Avant quattro 3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )

2003 Audi A6 Quatro Wagon
By lrheere1

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Not a big fan. Too much car for the brakes, which I had a mechanic confirm this. The interior is not the quality I thought Audi was capable of. The seats are a leather set in vinyl. The vinyl cracks. As for any knobs or buttons you touch, the paint wears off.

Favorite Features

Handling

Suggested Improvements

No suggestions since they, thankfully, stopped making this model.

2003 Avant I love it
By rk

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car. The best car I have ever had and definitely worth every penny. Ride, comfort, flexibility, handling, all wheel and load capacity are all great. Audi has nailed it here. And improved heat and airconditioning since the last time I owned one. Good solid performance with elegance and no in your face badge nonsense of BMW and Mercedes.

Favorite Features

Back Up guidance feature ... how did I ever live without it?

Suggested Improvements

color choices. That's it. More color choices. I wanted white. What can I say?

Best Wagon
By annette

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle I am so enchanted with is the Audi A6 Avant All Road wagon. This vehicle has quick pick up-get up and go. The breaking system is quick and accurate. The Bose system for audio is Excellent. Good visabilaty on all sides, Side mirrors tilt down upon backing up (Reverse) The seat adjusts well to all family drivers. Very comfortable, stable well handeling automobile. I have been a Ford- Chevy driver for 15 years. Very impressed with this German product! The Dealer- ship, Newport Auto Center, Newport Beach Califonia, A+++ in all areas. Very helpful,profesional, sales, service staff Excellent. A customer for life.

Favorite Features

Fast, Sleek lines, very comfortable, complete turn radius, radio controls on steering wheel. Duel climate control, roomy back seat for passengers

Streamlined Beauty
By lb

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I hadn't considered an Audi, or even a wagon, until this one caught my eye in the showroom. After having test driven three or four other luxury brands, I got into the Audi and was sold without having to start the engine. The design of this car is flawless: refined, plush, intelligent, serene, and practical, and not at all flashy. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing too, especially when I engage the "sport" transmission. It holds the road like nothing I've ever driven.

Favorite Features

The seats are awesome. The real wood trim that extends into the back seat. The clutter-free, streamlined interior that's nicely lit at night.

Suggested Improvements

A mute button on the stereo is all I can think of!

Streamlined Beauty
By LB

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

A mute button on the stereo is all I can think of!