2003 Audi A6 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

3.0 Avant quattro 3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
2003 Audi A6 Quatro Wagon
By lrheere1 on 03/25/13 19:56 PM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Not a big fan. Too much car for the brakes, which I had a mechanic confirm this. The interior is not the quality I thought Audi was capable of. The seats are a leather set in vinyl. The vinyl cracks. As for any knobs or buttons you touch, the paint wears off.

2003 Avant I love it
By rk on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car. The best car I have ever had and definitely worth every penny. Ride, comfort, flexibility, handling, all wheel and load capacity are all great. Audi has nailed it here. And improved heat and airconditioning since the last time I owned one. Good solid performance with elegance and no in your face badge nonsense of BMW and Mercedes.

Best Wagon
By annette on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle I am so enchanted with is the Audi A6 Avant All Road wagon. This vehicle has quick pick up-get up and go. The breaking system is quick and accurate. The Bose system for audio is Excellent. Good visabilaty on all sides, Side mirrors tilt down upon backing up (Reverse) The seat adjusts well to all family drivers. Very comfortable, stable well handeling automobile. I have been a Ford- Chevy driver for 15 years. Very impressed with this German product! The Dealer- ship, Newport Auto Center, Newport Beach Califonia, A+++ in all areas. Very helpful,profesional, sales, service staff Excellent. A customer for life.

Streamlined Beauty
By LB on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I hadn't considered an Audi, or even a wagon, until this one caught my eye in the showroom. After having test driven three or four other luxury brands, I got into the Audi and was sold without having to start the engine. The design of this car is flawless: refined, plush, intelligent, serene, and practical, and not at all flashy. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing too, especially when I engage the "sport" transmission. It holds the road like nothing I've ever driven.

Streamlined Beauty
By lb on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Awesome
By Dakota1269 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We looked at a lot of station wagons and were blown away at how excellent this car is and how beautifully it drives. This is the best car we have ever owned and has made true Audi lovers of us. We recommend this car to anyone who wants a great driving car with great features.

Audi Avant A-6
By H Friedman on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The seats are extremely comfortable. The quatro is great in snow. The controls are logical.

Great Ride!!!!
By wolverine on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A6 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle; bought it to replace Expedition, and don't miss the big guzzler one bit! Great pick up, plenty of storage, decent economy, and fits in any parking spot. Only room for improvement...some of the functions (cruise, wipers, etc.) are somewhat hidden behind the wheel. Step on the gas, it's a blast.