2002 Audi A6 Consumer Review: Love my Audi 2.7T

2002 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

2.7T quattro Sedan (2.7L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Audi 2.7T
By dave on

2002 Audi A6 2.7T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I have replaced CV boot, tie rod, brake pads and rotors, and expect to keep spending money on it. my friend is a good mechanic so he helps me out i just have to pay for parts. but if you're looking for an economy car, get a Honda/Nissan. If you're looking for something between Luxury and Sportscar, get an Audi. its too heavy to be sporty but that makes it perfect for cruising and a little smoother ride. its not as big as the A8...but is roomy enough to be considered a luxury car. I would recommend this car ...to someone who thinks they might like Audi's ...or who like VW. Just do ur research and make sure you don't find something thats been ragged on or wrecked. :)

Turbos, suspension, tiptronic trans. quattro...love it....and the styling is cool but not too flashy it blends in well with other cars on the road.

same ol same ol....cup holders, chipped performance settings...{they add horses or can reduce them for valet mode}