I love this car!
By PokaNYC on
2002 Audi A6 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Bought it at 102000 miles. The body is in excellent condition. Huge trunk. Nice leather. Quiet ride. Great handling. Mileage is great for this class. Big 6 engine allows for awesome speed on the highway. I like the dash- and the the red lights are sweet at night. Acceleration is quick. I love the tiptronic feature-I use it on the highway and fuel mileage gets better. This is my first experience with an Audi and I am impressed. Wipers are quiet. Bose system is loud and booming. Two cigarette lighters- perfect for charging multiple phones/laptop use. I had already expected high maintenance costs (c'mon..it's an Audi, not a Chevy). I replaced the air filter (w/K&N), timing belt and tires.
Favorite Features
Tiptronic. Leather quality. Dash/Console set up and appearance. Performance is great. Wipers are good. Steering and handling are nice. Quiet ride when the windows are up. Audio system is appropriate. Fuel mileage is efficient. Just the overall high standards for this vehicle is awesome.
Suggested Improvements
OMG if there's one thing I despise on this vehicle, it's the cup holders. I dunno what genius came up with the idea to put those flimsy contraptions in such a nice car! Also the cruise control should be in a better location. Those annoying beeps when the car is in reverse, even if nothing is there.