2001 Audi A6 Consumer Review: The Car I Thought I Always Wa

2001 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

2.7T quattro Sedan (2.7L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic)

The Car I Thought I Always Wanted
By Jesse on

2001 Audi A6 2.7T Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The 2.7t in a word: amazing. Connection to the road: excellent. Cabin: very nice. As my lease comes to an end, I am pleased to say so long to my “dream car”. My problem? Maintenance! When the Audi Advantage plan ends prepare to pay. My car has spent weeks in the shop; driver seat, dashboard lights, and brake pads all replaced. Plastic pieces broken turbo pieces cracked and it seems both the check engine or airbag light is on. The newest problem is sounding like a serious suspension problem. These problems could be attributed to demanding driving, but most of the time this car is simply a commuter. Choose this car be advised of a high maintenance bill!

Favorite Features

Simply Fast and Fun. Great in bad weather. Four Heated Seats. Kick A*s Bose Audio. Quattro. Tiptronic. Awesome in the Mountains.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe people who buy these cars have extra money around to pay for the repairs Beware after the "Audi Advantage" has come to an end, you will watch your bank balance drop, as your car is maintained. Clearly Maintenance is an issue.