2001 Audi A6 Consumer Review: My favorite car ever

2001 Audi A6 - Consumer Review

2.8 quattro Sedan (2.8L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

My favorite car ever
By Em.KIM on

2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 5A)

When I saw my Audi, there was no doubt that it was the one I wanted. I enjoyed it right from the start and still find it a pleasure to drive. I like a car that stands out--and it does. It catches the eye and it is the best car I've ever owned. It's not perfect, but it's fun to drive and the comfort can't be beat. The heated leather seats are soothing on a cold winter's drive home from shopping.

The fold down seats and large trunk made it possible for me to haul a storm door--couldn't believe it! It is amazing how much storage space is available which comes in handy for large suit cases, or those purchases you could never get in a regular trunk. The car goes like a tank with winter tires.

The only things I would change is the little nob located between the seats to adjust the mirrors. I broke mine. The emergency brake should be elsewhere and that space could be better used for storage.