A Head Turner Without Question
By Rory on
2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
A tried and true BMW owner for the last 8 years, I decided to look at other options after I found the BMW dealers in my area arrogant and overpriced. I researched a number of Audi models including S4, A5 and S5. Being a cabriolet and performance fan, I was intrigued by the S5 Cab. Audi's do not have a hardtop, so I was immediately turned off and then considered the coupe instead, as noise was a factor. I eventually settled on the A5 coupe with a premium package. Aside from the S package, this is the only upgrade you can get in Canada. However, this car is a pleasure to drive, it has more power than I thought, and is beautifully appointed both from a technology and aestetics perspective.
Favorite Features
The optional Harmon Kardon 14 speaker sound system, the smooth and slick ride, the quattro system (I live in Canada) and the interior. Beautiful!
Suggested Improvements
Provide a 6 cylinder option in Canada. The new A5 only comes with a 2.0 litre engine. It is well powered, but would have preferred the 3.2 L engine as a matter of choice.