2011 Audi A5 Consumer Review: Worth It

2011 Audi A5 Coupe - Consumer Review

Worth It
By Mike on

2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Wow! I wanted a nice refined coupe to transition to from my '97 4Runner as my daily driver to ease my commute, and I am over the moon with this car. Initially I had some worries about Audi's spotty quality record, but the past 2.5 months have been reassuring. The 2.OT has more than enough pep for me right now, the interior is museum- quality, and the exterior design is drool-inducing. 99.9% of the amenities are well thought out and well implemented. Fuel economy with premium fuel is a bit less than I hoped (22mpg mixed, but as high as 29 on a clear hwy); given everything else this car has, I have had NO twinges of buyer's remorse. I look forward to another 15+ years with this car.

Adaptive cruise control, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, 3G MMI, music interface, heated seats, keyless entry & ignition, auto-leveling headlights, traffic data and auto-rerouting

Make rest-of-world options such as auto- fold mirrors, trunk grocery hooks and digital television available. Improve standard tire selection to minimize road noise.