2011 Audi A5 Consumer Review: 45 days into the car A5 Coup

2011 Audi A5 - Consumer Review

2011 Audi A5

2.0T Premium Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic)

45 days into the car A5 Coup
By ginter1 on

2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is my third Audi. I've been through 3 Lexus and 3 MB before I jumped into Audi. I must say up front I loved my 2007 A4 and thought with the kids out of the house it was time to drive a coup. I never had a single issue with my A4 Cabrio ( that I still own ) or my A4 sedan. The A5 has a bit of a different story. Right off the bat 3 defective tires. I kid you not and it took 4 days for Audi to approve their replacement. Besides this little hi-cup the car is a beauty. Feels great , great MPG and enough pep to run with the rest. Sporty steering wheel but if they tell you you can fit someone in the back seat forget it. I'll love the car for the 3 years until the lease is up. Then back to A4.

Fit and finish.............. great on the eyes and superior MPG. Its a looker and just feels sporty cruising around town. Built very solid and feels extremely safe. Super blue tooth. Much better than my last A4.

Needs more storage spaces. They took out both compartments from under the front seat and in the arm rest. The radio ( MMI ) neeeds getting used to. Its built for the teen techno not a middle aged exec.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review