2011 Audi A5 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:
I'm in love
By essoewhy on 06/29/11 14:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Packages: Premium Plus, Sport Package, MMI Nav, B&O sound system This is my 2nd Audi (1998 A4). Audi has hands down the best interior ergonomics and it continues with this car. I was disappointed that the new VW has a touchscreen, but the higher end Audi, doesn't, however given the layout, a touchscreen would be awkward and inconvenient. The MMI controls are laid out perfectly to where I can push buttons, shift and focus on the road all at once. Exterior design is a head-turner which blows away the 2011 335xi (I don't really consider MB or Lexus competitors if you go with a 6sp manual tranny). Less HP/Torque than a BMW, but also considerably less $$ than a 335xi.

A Head Turner Without Question
By Rory on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A tried and true BMW owner for the last 8 years, I decided to look at other options after I found the BMW dealers in my area arrogant and overpriced. I researched a number of Audi models including S4, A5 and S5. Being a cabriolet and performance fan, I was intrigued by the S5 Cab. Audi's do not have a hardtop, so I was immediately turned off and then considered the coupe instead, as noise was a factor. I eventually settled on the A5 coupe with a premium package. Aside from the S package, this is the only upgrade you can get in Canada. However, this car is a pleasure to drive, it has more power than I thought, and is beautifully appointed both from a technology and aestetics perspective.

The Car Everyone Wants - Literally
By trakkarclay on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Has to be one of the most spirited 4-cylinder cars on the road. It prefers to drive fast with lots of torque to bring in the turbocharger. However, when driving residential it is a bit sluggish off the line. It feels like it starts in 3rd to save gas. If you have the Sport package, you can put it in tiptronic mode and shift the gears, which gives it more pick up.

Loving the Prestige Package
By Johnny on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've driven this car over 900 miles in three days, and it's great. I have gotten hundreds of compliments on it and enjoy driving it. The gears are very close together, the system recommends that the car be in sixth gear at 50 mph. Not a lot of compartment storage in the front for miscellaneous items. I ordered the light gray interior from the factory, but it looks beige. I should have gone with black.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Audi A5 Coupe in WA is:

$182 per month*