Since its
By moderncarlover on
2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Since it inception. I have always wanted this car. I was able to get a great deal on a 2010 in Deep Sea blue with the Premium Plus package. It has not let me down. I love cars but I have never actually had a car that I wanted. I just picked nice cars. As my tastes and desires grew for the kind of car that I liked. Audi created the A5 and it brought all my desires to fruition.
Favorite Features
I love the LED running lights. I find myself parking near reflective surfaces just to stare at them. I love the connectivity and just the modern accessories that come on an up todate vehicle. Love the responsivness of the engine since all my previous cars have been rather slow in my opinion. The interior is just amazing. You can tell the quality and the details that Audi just does so well.
Suggested Improvements
I came from an SLK230 convertible so I would love at the very least if the sunroof opened vs just venting. I would like the MMI to decend by turning the knob to the right versus the left. Gas mileage could be betterbut for the performance I am sold.