Pimp ride
By Kangster on
2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I cannot imagine a better car for my needs. Surprisingly large trunk. Style is killer; lots of comments by folks in my office building. There was a sunroof rattle and pass. side window air leak that needed to be repaired. Oil consumption is about 1 quart every 4500 miles, so you need to fill it between the 10k oil change intervals after 5k miles. Car is comfortable, navigation and voice control work nicely. When you fill out satisfaction/quality surveys you feel Audi has designed to satisfy all respects of it. For example the steering wheel material feel is tremendously satisfying, and I never thought of this until I bought this car. 36 mpg 90% highway and 28 mpg local roads.
Favorite Features
Toyota-like think-of-everything mentality. Great performance-fuel efficiency trade off. Great ride (even with sport pkg.) and handling trade-off. Surprising trunk volume. Best coupe style since the BMW 8-series.
Suggested Improvements
You can hear a lot of ambient noise through the side windows. Still needs to be $5000 cheaper. Driveline has some play at parking lot speeds, has occasional bump coming to stop, and doesn't feel seamless in part throttle 1-2 upshifts. B&O audio is satisfying but not mind-blowing.