2010 Audi A5 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:
Don't underestimate this turbo-4
By VictoR6 on 01/12/10 11:02 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Wasn't expecting much out of a 4- cylinder engine but this actually puts out more torque (258 ft-lb) than most 6- cylinder engines in its class. It feels faster than my old V6 and the 0- 60 numbers prove it. All I can say is if you have doubts, test drive the car yourself and you won't be disappointed unless you drive a V8 or something.

Just got a '10
By mcscjt on 01/02/10 13:16 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful car inside and out. Many heads turning to catch a glimpse. Love the sport rims and tires. Very sturdy and smooth. V6 has good power and torque. Quiet cabin. Lots of trunk space. Comfortable sport seats.

LOVE IT!
By Skyrocker on 12/18/09 08:59 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned this magnificent piece of machinery for over 1 month now and I love every time I get in it. The amazing look the car and the handling is great, it is by far the best car I have ever driven.

A5 Something to Look at
By Nicholas H. on 12/07/09 17:18 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned my A5 for approximately 1.5 months. By far, the best car I have ever owned. It seems like everyone has a BMW 3-series or Benz, but there simply are not that many A5's on the road which makes the purchase a little more meaningful. The car is very muscular looking and low to the ground. Even the view from the back is exciting. Can't wait to see how the Quattro handles the Ohio winters. The interior oozes class, get the wood inlays, if you can, as they are quite a sight to behold, much like the car as a whole.

Buy two -- now!
By packrfan on 12/02/09 09:19 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

VERY pleased with my A5 Premium Plus! Upgraded nav is much improved - with it and 2.0T, it was easy decision to go with 2010. Easier still was A5 decision - best looking car on the road. Performance is plenty strong enough, turbo can take a little getting used to. Brakes good but grabby at slow speeds. Ergonomics & build quality are also top notch. Back seat access isn't great (not bad - it's great for a coupe) but room when in is satisfactory. Mileage is adequate if gentle - it's a function of fun: more fun, lower mileage. No question: best awd coupe for <$75k.

Incredible Vehicle
By TXjohn on 11/25/09 09:27 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The A5 design is outstanding and draws a lot of attention. Have had several people roll down their windows at a light and ask me about it. The 2.0T engine provides all the power needed and gets exceptional gas mileage... I'm getting approximately 27 mpg on highway at more than highway speeds. Comfort: I have the sport package and the extra thigh support is outstanding. Highly recommend it. Plug the IPOD into the Bang and Olufsen system--it rocks. With this car in short supply by dealers.. Audi has a winner. And it just keeps getting better with this manufacturer. BMW and MB-- move over... Audi is HERE.

Love it all
By JRB on 11/10/09 13:29 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Fantastically fun car to drive. 2.0T is an amazing engine that seems like it's a lot more powerful than it is supposed to be. The S-line interior is perfection. This car feels special all over.

A great value
By Mauricio Rivera on 09/07/09 12:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is much distinguished with cleaned lines and ergonomics. I am very pleased. The car handles very well on wet surface and cornering. The back seat looks small but don't be fooled. It can seat two grown persons comfortably. The 2010 Coupe comes with 4 cylinders for good fuel economy but with the "turbo", you will get enough power on demand to make you smile. Definitely a great buy.

Baby Got Back
By a. collier on 08/22/09 19:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

What can I say. Baby got back. Love this car. Have had my eye on this for a year now. Was leasing a 2004 Ls430- great car but compared to this, It was nothing but a mom and pop luxury vehicle. This baby momma-Hugs the ground and whips around corners flawlessly, even in the rain. The price has come down on these due to the change in option for v4 2.0 or v6 3.2. Handles well with v4 option for 2010. Have no regrets. Beautiful lines and performance. Great interactive monitor and sound system. Won't disappoint you. The A5 has got serious back-baby.

WOW....Love this car!!!
By thatguypeter on 08/17/09 13:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car 1 week ago and I love driving it. I just got my windows tinted and it makes the car looks really nice. One thing for sure is that it gets a lot of attention and stares from people, if you don't like that...do not buy this car. I love driving this car on the freeway...can't stop putting the petal to the metal...lol...I know a speeding ticket is coming soon. The car came fully loaded except for the Prestige and S package not installed. I love the NAV and Back-Up Cam on this car. Audi really improved the NAV System. It's very easy to use and accurate in getting you to your destination. This car makes it easy to chat with girls! One look and it's an easy conversation starter!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A5 Coupe in VA is:

$138 per month*