Used 2010 Audi A5 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A5 model:

Fantastic Car
By Sae

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The car is amazing. Ample power, smooth, and incredibly sexy. The hottest looking coupe. The admiration from others keep coming. Love the technology in the car, MMI is great. 2010 Audi A5 2.0T 6AT | Brilliant Black/Black w Dark Walnut Trim | Premium Plus | Nav Plus

Can't get enough of the daytime running lamps.

A nice change to the typical coupe
By Alan

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was in the market for a fun car and wanted a coupe. Everyone, and their mother has a 328i, C-class, and G37, all for good reasons. If you want a car that's a complete eye catcher, decent fuel economy, and just fun to get in everyday, this is a great choice. The only thing it lack is a little more power. That is easily fixed with an ECU tune, bringing the car from 211 hp to 240, and 258 tq, to 333 tq. That is is more tq than an S5, and makes the V6 middle option a complete waste of money. My initial ratings are with the car straight from the factory. Since the ECU tune, my I would rate it a 10 for performance and fuel economy.

My favorite features are the people stopping me and asking me about the car, the Audi MMI, and the huge amount of torque. In a car, you have to get into it everyday, turn it on, drive away, and smile. That is what the car does for me. Go drive it and see for yourself.

Get rid of my tiptronic 6 speed and switch it with a DSG option. The car could also come from the factory with a little more power, making the ECU tune not needed. I honestly find it funny that a lot of dealerships tell you to do the tune.

2010 Audi A5 Premium Plus 2.0T Automatic
By Brp

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Rides like a dream, great almost overly-engineered features and gizmos. Takes some getting used to the lumbar support if you've come from a car without one. Hard to get in and out if you're old or big. Otherwise a great car to drive.

Good so far
By zark

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Well, my 99 olds Alero blew a head gasket, so I decided to treat myself to this car as a birthday/midlife crises gift. Enjoying it immensely. With the Alero, driving was simply a matter of getting from point a to point b. With this car I take pleasure in driving. I am 6'2" and appreciate the headroom, about the best in any coupe. Very quiet/low nvh cruising on the highway. Wonderful bang&olufsen stereo. It is not a rocket, but plenty of power. With all wheel drive, it tracks well though I don't toss it around. Still learning to use all the bells and whistles, and there are many.

quiet and controlled ride. great headroom.

wish it had HD radio, would have waited for the 2011 model which is supposed to have it, but as noted above, couldn't wait. so far no problems, but reliability is a concern.

Marriage of Design and Speed
By b111ab0n9

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

They car is amazing. Even though it's a 2.0 L engine, the turbo gives it more than enough power to let you have fun while not guzzling the premium gas. The cockpit is well designed too. The designer designed the dashboard not only for the driver, but for the passenger as well. Because I just purchased this vehicle, I cannot say anything about the mechanical issue. As of now, it has been treating me very well. Also, one note is that I bought the "Prestige" and "S-Line" packages for my A5.

The style is very gorgeous. It's masculine, yet very sporty. Even though the car is a coupe, there's more than ample room in the rear. Also, the S- Line 19" "Y" spoke wheels are a great compliment to the car. People notice the rims and they all say for a factory rim, it is beautiful.

The only complaint I have of the car is that the sunroof doesn't slide back. It only tilts up and down. It would have been nice if the sunroof was retractable.