2010 Audi A5 Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

2010 Audi A5 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

View reviews for a specific A5 model:
Fantastic Car
By Sae on 05/16/10 22:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The car is amazing. Ample power, smooth, and incredibly sexy. The hottest looking coupe. The admiration from others keep coming. Love the technology in the car, MMI is great. 2010 Audi A5 2.0T 6AT | Brilliant Black/Black w Dark Walnut Trim | Premium Plus | Nav Plus

A nice change to the typical coupe
By Alan on 05/14/10 09:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was in the market for a fun car and wanted a coupe. Everyone, and their mother has a 328i, C-class, and G37, all for good reasons. If you want a car that's a complete eye catcher, decent fuel economy, and just fun to get in everyday, this is a great choice. The only thing it lack is a little more power. That is easily fixed with an ECU tune, bringing the car from 211 hp to 240, and 258 tq, to 333 tq. That is is more tq than an S5, and makes the V6 middle option a complete waste of money. My initial ratings are with the car straight from the factory. Since the ECU tune, my I would rate it a 10 for performance and fuel economy.

2010 Audi A5 Premium Plus 2.0T Automatic
By Brp on 05/03/10 10:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Rides like a dream, great almost overly-engineered features and gizmos. Takes some getting used to the lumbar support if you've come from a car without one. Hard to get in and out if you're old or big. Otherwise a great car to drive.

Good so far
By zark on 04/21/10 05:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Well, my 99 olds Alero blew a head gasket, so I decided to treat myself to this car as a birthday/midlife crises gift. Enjoying it immensely. With the Alero, driving was simply a matter of getting from point a to point b. With this car I take pleasure in driving. I am 6'2" and appreciate the headroom, about the best in any coupe. Very quiet/low nvh cruising on the highway. Wonderful bang&olufsen stereo. It is not a rocket, but plenty of power. With all wheel drive, it tracks well though I don't toss it around. Still learning to use all the bells and whistles, and there are many.

Marriage of Design and Speed
By b111ab0n9 on 04/19/10 13:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

They car is amazing. Even though it's a 2.0 L engine, the turbo gives it more than enough power to let you have fun while not guzzling the premium gas. The cockpit is well designed too. The designer designed the dashboard not only for the driver, but for the passenger as well. Because I just purchased this vehicle, I cannot say anything about the mechanical issue. As of now, it has been treating me very well. Also, one note is that I bought the "Prestige" and "S-Line" packages for my A5.

Just ugraded from my 2000 A4 to an A5
By glenn on 04/17/10 08:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am loving my new car. I decided it was finally time to replace my old car (2000 Audi A4 Quattro Sports package) which had hit 10 years and 210,000 miles. I was looking to go with a new A4 and took the A5 for a spin and fell in love. Much nicer feel interior. I purchased the Premier plus with Nav/MMI system, upgraded leather seats and a bunch of other options i didn't need but the only way I could find the deep Blue color A5 I wanted within 100 miles was to get them I cant wait until my 1st 1000 miles are up and I can open it up fully, but thus far I am very happy with my purchase. Turns out I am the very first purchaser at a new Audi dealer in Chantilly VA that is associated with the Tyson's corner, VA HBL Audi i bought my original A4 from.

What a Car!
By kwward1 on 03/30/10 13:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is absolutely phenomenal. The looks, the handling, the acceleration. Oh - did I mention that the B&O stereo is out of this world?

Worth every dollar!
By David W on 03/22/10 20:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have been researching this vehicle for a long time. I have owned many BMW's and a couple of MB's, but this baby is something else. The A5 3.2 has two personalities, one the one hand, it's elegant and chic. On the other hand the A5 3.2 is ruthless. When the car is in Sports mode, the car is angry but with confidence. The Quattro AWD adapted from the Lamborghini Gallardo grips the road, as if it is going to tear up the asphalt. The cockpit interior design hugs the driver in preparedness to launch like a skunk work black-ops project. The A5 is a fantastic vehicle. If you can afford it, get it!

A5 coupe driveability and performance
By Mike D on 02/26/10 12:15 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Audi A5 is a headturner. You must be social to buy this car because you will get stopped at gas stations and traffic lights.I have been driving this car for 2 months and it seems to be the only one in the area. Not many cars balance performance and drivability like the A5. You can drive it like a sports sedan or with the help of manual shifting or sports mode, drive it like a pure sports car.The car is glued to the road and loves to be thrown into corners. Ruts or uneven road are not a problem. Highway driving is smooth as butter. All of this and 26-34 mpg in a very powerful 4 cyl with only 211 HP but an incredible 258 lbs of torque.Very happy with this purchase .

3.2 Prestige - Fully Loaded, FTW!
By TX_GRAN2R on 01/20/10 19:20 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 Coupe 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my car for almost 3 months now. Had been wanting one for almost 24 months prior to purchase. By far, this car is nothing short of first class elegance and sportiness. Lots of stares, thumbs-up, and vehicle inquiries wherever you go. Ordered mine in Quartz Gray with Light Gray interior with Prestige and 19" Sports Package. I checked all of the options boxes with the exception of the adaptive cruise control. Drive Select makes this a totally different vehicle. This car is definitely built for long haul journeys. I live in Texas and have already driven it to SoCal and back just recently with no complaints and nothing but smiles. Gorgeous car that will make any owner proud!