Used 2010 Audi A5 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi A5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:

Lovely Car..But a Gateway Drug
By jetta_c

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My A5 has been a great car: reliable, good for all kinds of weather (got me home in a driving snowstorm a couple of times) and eye-catching (guys give me the envious "Nice car!" pretty regularly.) It also knows how to get out of its own way: my favorite "sport" has become seeing how fast I cam merge (aka: come up to 60 mph) on my local highway. This car does pull at the leash: whereas my Range Rover (350 hp) is perfectly happy to lumber along at 35 mph in town, the Audi seems insulted by such speeds. My only complaint (albeit weak) is that all this performance in a 4-cylinder has made me want an R8. I have a feeling that was Audi's plan all along :)

Bang and Olufsen stereo is A MUST! And just get the Prestige package - it works with the car

Since its
By moderncarlover

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Since it inception. I have always wanted this car. I was able to get a great deal on a 2010 in Deep Sea blue with the Premium Plus package. It has not let me down. I love cars but I have never actually had a car that I wanted. I just picked nice cars. As my tastes and desires grew for the kind of car that I liked. Audi created the A5 and it brought all my desires to fruition.

I love the LED running lights. I find myself parking near reflective surfaces just to stare at them. I love the connectivity and just the modern accessories that come on an up todate vehicle. Love the responsivness of the engine since all my previous cars have been rather slow in my opinion. The interior is just amazing. You can tell the quality and the details that Audi just does so well.

I came from an SLK230 convertible so I would love at the very least if the sunroof opened vs just venting. I would like the MMI to decend by turning the knob to the right versus the left. Gas mileage could be betterbut for the performance I am sold.

love my car
By avinashn

2010 Audi A5 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Owner of a used Audi A5 3.2l quattro. It is so much fun to drive. Cannot explain the rush you feel while driving this well oiled precise machine. So many head turns and ooooo and Ahhhhhh when they see this car. Audi quality is number 1.

love the audi MMI with flawless bluetooth integration.

can't think of any at this time.

My first car =)
By 1stcar

2010 Audi A5 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I got this car on my birthday and it's the talk of my High school! Fun to drive LOVE the MMI. Has a lot of get up and go! Awesome stereo and beautiful interior

Looks, SPEED and build quality

Only problem i have is that i have had had four speeding tickets sense i got the car

Ex Beamer Adict
By Jim

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car primarily for its looks. At least once, usually twice a day, I am approached by strangers admiring the car. It rides somewhat more comfortably than the five 3 series I have owned. I got the S-line and love the wheels and handling. A 3 series will out accelerate and out handle but never out cool the A5. Buy this car if you appreciate refinement over edginess. I love it.

Appearance, quartz gray color, fuel economy for a hot car.

Turbo lag is subdued but there. Aluminum trim discolors permanently in touchless car washes. Mine turned from silver to gray and is not covered by warranty, Nor was I warned of this. Audi needs to recall and man up on this or lose a few repeat buyers.