2010 Audi A5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:
Lovely Car..But a Gateway Drug
By jetta_c on 10/14/13 21:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My A5 has been a great car: reliable, good for all kinds of weather (got me home in a driving snowstorm a couple of times) and eye-catching (guys give me the envious "Nice car!" pretty regularly.) It also knows how to get out of its own way: my favorite "sport" has become seeing how fast I cam merge (aka: come up to 60 mph) on my local highway. This car does pull at the leash: whereas my Range Rover (350 hp) is perfectly happy to lumber along at 35 mph in town, the Audi seems insulted by such speeds. My only complaint (albeit weak) is that all this performance in a 4-cylinder has made me want an R8. I have a feeling that was Audi's plan all along :)

Since its
By moderncarlover on 12/26/12 16:56 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Since it inception. I have always wanted this car. I was able to get a great deal on a 2010 in Deep Sea blue with the Premium Plus package. It has not let me down. I love cars but I have never actually had a car that I wanted. I just picked nice cars. As my tastes and desires grew for the kind of car that I liked. Audi created the A5 and it brought all my desires to fruition.

love my car
By avinashn on 05/15/12 03:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Owner of a used Audi A5 3.2l quattro. It is so much fun to drive. Cannot explain the rush you feel while driving this well oiled precise machine. So many head turns and ooooo and Ahhhhhh when they see this car. Audi quality is number 1.

My first car =)
By 1stcar on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A5 3.2 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I got this car on my birthday and it's the talk of my High school! Fun to drive LOVE the MMI. Has a lot of get up and go! Awesome stereo and beautiful interior

Ex Beamer Adict
By Jim on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car primarily for its looks. At least once, usually twice a day, I am approached by strangers admiring the car. It rides somewhat more comfortably than the five 3 series I have owned. I got the S-line and love the wheels and handling. A 3 series will out accelerate and out handle but never out cool the A5. Buy this car if you appreciate refinement over edginess. I love it.

Pimp ride
By Kangster on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I cannot imagine a better car for my needs. Surprisingly large trunk. Style is killer; lots of comments by folks in my office building. There was a sunroof rattle and pass. side window air leak that needed to be repaired. Oil consumption is about 1 quart every 4500 miles, so you need to fill it between the 10k oil change intervals after 5k miles. Car is comfortable, navigation and voice control work nicely. When you fill out satisfaction/quality surveys you feel Audi has designed to satisfy all respects of it. For example the steering wheel material feel is tremendously satisfying, and I never thought of this until I bought this car. 36 mpg 90% highway and 28 mpg local roads.

Audi Grand Slam
By Barnone on 08/31/10 00:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Live in Germany and ordered my 2010 A5 2.0T 6 Speed Prestige in Aruba Blue and Linen Beige Milano Leather. I order the car loaded with the Almond Beige Ash Trim that looks great, and Driver Assist and Drive Select Packages. The leg room beats out the Jag. XF, Corvette, Merc E350 Coupe, and many other I was considering. The 211 horses mated to the Manual 6, is plenty to keep up with the other vehicles on the Autobahn. The ability to simply walk up to my A5 and never touch my key as I drive off, Priceless. I rented the S-Line package before purchasing and can say the seating is definitely more comfortable and an overall better vehicle without it.

Out of the world
By mgur1 on 06/27/10 18:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After driving first 1500 miles decided to Post a comment. The car is fantastic, love every minute of driving, style, performance. Had VW passat 6v, worried if a5 is agile enough with 4 cylinders. No more worries, delivers enough power not to feel a difference. Car just glued to the road, no body roll at all.

Sleek, solid, & quick!
By joiseyboy on 06/24/10 05:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had my A5 for about a month now, and I really like it. It's a very solid & quiet car (much more so than the BMW 3), and plenty quick. With the turbo 4, I do not miss having a 6 cyl at all, and I am averaging in the high 20's mostly around town. This car is gorgeous inside and out. It looks like a car costing 30 G's more. The B&O stereo upgrade is well worth it if you are a music lover. It's the best car stereo I have ever had and MUCH better than the Bose units in Infiniti or M- B. I do not find the MMI interface to be too difficult. Yes, it has a few extra steps, but all in all the sound is so good, that I will make the extra effort. High speed stability is amazing. Love it!

Go For Quattro
By Go for Quattro on 06/14/10 21:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Dreamed of car since Nov. when seen at auto show. Beautiful car, lots of comments. Only wish I had opted for Quattro. ENORMOUS amount of torque steer and cvt is not very enthusiastic or enjoyable to drive for this price. Wish had test driven quattro more, but in short supply at dealers. Have had top issue from factory not installing hydraulic lines for top appropriately. Otherwise, I love this car. Would have given up some of the fantastic millage for performance and real transmission. Audi missed here and now I can't afford to change. Quattro would have been perfect, as I had opportunity to drive quattro while mine was being repaired. Radio/climate controls take attention from driving

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A5 in VA is:

$138 per month*