Used 2009 Audi A5 quattro Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A5 model:

2009 Audi A5 "like new"
By Brent Veloso

2009 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Overall it was great, my only problems are the scratches on the hood which are unrepairable. They need to be coated or repainted. I Got too excited not knowing those were not regular dirt. The license plate bracket was also damage, dealer did not disclose and did not replace with a new one.

Audi a5 3.2L Burns a lot of OIL
By seamus666

2009 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have an Audi A5 and it was great until i hit about 35K miles and it started to burn a quarte of oil every 1,000 miles and sometimes i even get 1,400 miles. I am extremly suprised since i drive mostly freeway and do nto drive it very hard. My local dealer agreed with me that this was B.S. but Audi USA refuses to fix it so beware of thsi when lookinng to purchase this car and it is my understadnign that the 2.0Liter needs oil every 850 miles.

It has good handling.

Theu use cheap plastic for the buttons and they fade and even bubble as they use some sort of a rubber plastic

3 year update
By appetites

2009 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

my 2009 Audi A5 3.2 manual has been just about flawless. smooth, sexy, quiet and enough performance to make me smile. Have the premium, technology, bang and olufson, side assist and ride select, so it is loaded. Averaging 23-25 mph wnter and summer imn all around driving, 28+ on a trip. Still getting gawked at as it is one of the most beautiful cars on the road.

Only one warranty repair in 33,000 miles, a door sensor for keyless entry was replaced.

By far the best overall car I've owned in my 67 years

ride select, performance, mileade, quiet and comfortable. Radio and smottness

touch screen vav, ventilated seats

2009 A5 S-line
By Patrick

2009 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Exceptional car. Other than having to buy new tires at 17000 miles, I've had no complaints and a million complements. Good performance, good gas mileage, great handling and outstanding looks. Definitely not another BMW or G-car clone!

Styling IMO is Best in Class and with the S-lin package, handling is phenomenal.

A/C cooled seats, shorter throw shifter and a greater interior color selection for the S-line package.

Happy A5 owner
By appetites1

2009 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Have all the toys in this car, have driven 7000 miles to date. Owned many cars in my 50 years of driving and this is by far the best. Enough performance and great quiet and comfort. Very smooth in every way. Getting 25+ mpg with no problems to date. If I could build it myself I would trade the mmi for touch screen nav, make the manual a little tighter shifting, but overall the best ride my wife and I ever had!

smooth & quiet

Snick snick shifter would be nice, touch screen nav, ventilated seats not yet available.