Better than the S4 Cabroilet
By peter on
2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
I have driven the A5 since turning back my S4 since May. Wow, what an exciting car this is! I like it better than the S4 and find the power to be almost the same. This car is so well engineered with the weight distribution that it allows the 6 cylinder engine to put like a kitten. Gas mileage is reasonable, the running lights are amazing, the exterior design is nothing short of superb, and the interior is both roomy and driver friendly. I could not be without the backup camera due to neck surgery that will not allow me to turn my neck. The backup camera and assistance in backing up are a life saver, as well. I cannot say enough about the A5's drive. I am in love.
Favorite Features
Great drive, beautiful headlight system, good gas mileage, beautiful exterior lines, great sound system and the best has to be the navigation system with the backup camera with parking assistance.
Suggested Improvements
A little disappointed when I was told the car came with voice activation only to discover it didn't. Oh well, a minor glitch but still well worth the purchase.