2008 Audi A5 Consumer Review: Better than the S4 Cabroilet

2008 Audi A5 - Consumer Review

quattro Coupe (3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Better than the S4 Cabroilet
By peter on

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven the A5 since turning back my S4 since May. Wow, what an exciting car this is! I like it better than the S4 and find the power to be almost the same. This car is so well engineered with the weight distribution that it allows the 6 cylinder engine to put like a kitten. Gas mileage is reasonable, the running lights are amazing, the exterior design is nothing short of superb, and the interior is both roomy and driver friendly. I could not be without the backup camera due to neck surgery that will not allow me to turn my neck. The backup camera and assistance in backing up are a life saver, as well. I cannot say enough about the A5's drive. I am in love.

Great drive, beautiful headlight system, good gas mileage, beautiful exterior lines, great sound system and the best has to be the navigation system with the backup camera with parking assistance.

A little disappointed when I was told the car came with voice activation only to discover it didn't. Oh well, a minor glitch but still well worth the purchase.