2008 Audi A5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:
Sexy
By tgeorge on 08/26/10 08:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

By far the sexiest car in 2008 and 2 years later still holding its sex appeal. Fun to drive, ahead of the design curve. Turns heads like Kim Kardashian’s backside. The six speed manual has some punch, especially in 2nd and 4th gear at the right speed and RPM. The 19” wheels are sporty yet classy and often get mistaken for aftermarket wheels. The most impressive design feature is the cars stance. There is little overhang, fine European lines and the stance of a muscle car, simply beautiful.

I'm in heaven
By Chicago Audi Owner on 05/28/08 17:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Drop dead gorgeous. Da Silva is a genius. This is my first Audi (but coincidentally, this is the 6th among my whole family). Almost bought the 3 series and then saw the A5 was coming out in the states. The outside is absolutely stunning, the inside design is beautiful but ridiculously comfortable. I drive 3 hours a day going to and from work and my commute couldn't be any more fun than it is now. Audi's made me a fan for life.

Best I've Ever Owned
By CTguy on 04/27/08 16:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is truly the first car I've ever been excited to own and to drive. The exterior design is breathtaking, the interior quality is phenomenal. If you're looking to have adults ride in the back seat, this isn't the car for you (especially if you're tall like I am). MMI much easier to use that BMW's iDrive; iPod integration and Sirius satellite makes the 6CD changer almost an afterthought. Cellphone with Bluetooth integrates in seconds. Manual 6 makes the most out of the engine; I recommend it over the 6A (the gimmicky faux manual in it isn't that exciting). Trunk is huge, overly large for its class.

It's an amazing ride
By Nelson on 03/10/08 14:24 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

With fuel prices the way they are, I just couldn't see living with the low mileage of the 8 cyl, so I opted for the 6 cyl instead. The dealer had an A5 with an Audi factory installed S5 option (cosmetic kit) so I have S-Line interior trim, upgraded 19" wheels (that I like better than the "S") and claimed mileage up to 32 MPG (we'll see - I do a lot of highway driving).

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Audi A5 in NJ is:

$173 per month*