2008 Audi A5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A5 model:
Sexy
By tgeorge on 08/26/10 08:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

By far the sexiest car in 2008 and 2 years later still holding its sex appeal. Fun to drive, ahead of the design curve. Turns heads like Kim Kardashian’s backside. The six speed manual has some punch, especially in 2nd and 4th gear at the right speed and RPM. The 19” wheels are sporty yet classy and often get mistaken for aftermarket wheels. The most impressive design feature is the cars stance. There is little overhang, fine European lines and the stance of a muscle car, simply beautiful.

If Steve Jobs makes cars, it would be A5
By Darth Vader on 02/19/09 07:57 AM (PST)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I am an "early adopter" of the A5 in early 2008. After nearly a year of ownership, the car is holding up well. I have had no mechanical problems except a burned-out LED light that was replaced and have noticed no rattles in the car after 12,000 miles.

A driver's car
By Kent on 11/09/08 07:16 AM (PST)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The Audi A5 is a terrific diver's car. While I would prefer a little more horsepower, I love the way the car handles the road. The nav sys needs to be updated, but other than that, the interior of the vehicle is first rate.

My 3rd Audi - and the best yet
By Dave Q on 10/06/08 17:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Audi and to say that I am sold on the brand is an understatement! I got the A6 (new design) when it came out in '05 and loved it. When I saw the A5 and drove it, I had to have it. Yes, we all have egos. It is OK to acknowledge that. I get more looks and thumbs up in this car than any other I have owned. Great car and beautiful design lines. Only thing I would change is transmission shifting as low acceleration - it can be a bit jerky. If you haven't driven one - do it!

Inspiring!
By Inspiring! on 08/14/08 01:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is incredible. You cannot look at it & not be moved or inspired. Anyone who loves cars immediately gravititate to its inspiring curves and uniqueness, a classic. People are just drawn to its stunning design.

Better than the S4 Cabroilet
By peter on 08/11/08 22:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven the A5 since turning back my S4 since May. Wow, what an exciting car this is! I like it better than the S4 and find the power to be almost the same. This car is so well engineered with the weight distribution that it allows the 6 cylinder engine to put like a kitten. Gas mileage is reasonable, the running lights are amazing, the exterior design is nothing short of superb, and the interior is both roomy and driver friendly. I could not be without the backup camera due to neck surgery that will not allow me to turn my neck. The backup camera and assistance in backing up are a life saver, as well. I cannot say enough about the A5's drive. I am in love.

This car rocks
By Kenneth Durocher on 08/05/08 16:13 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is the best handeling car I have ever had the pleasure to drive. I purchased an A5 not the S5 after I had driven both. I could not justify the price difference. I ordered it with the s line package and could not be more pleased. This car is rock solid and handles great. Highly recomend taking a test drive.

First time I've ever loved my car
By Huy on 07/22/08 22:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my A5 for almost 4 months now, and I still spend a couple moments to admire it before I get in to drive each day. I drove it through the mountains this weekend and had so much fun that I was actually laughing out loud. The handling is great, it's totally comfortable and even has enough room in the back for a child seat. I haven't had a single complaint come up. And yes, it definitely turns a lot of heads when I'm driving it through town. It actually took me a while to get used to all the stares - not that I'm complaining.

A5-Star Rating!
By HermanH on 06/27/08 16:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Having never owned a luxury car, this is my first and it did not disappoint my idea of what Audi luxury (or any other manufacturer for that matter) is all about. It is also my first production coupe ownership as well (if you don't count my replica kit roadster.) The exterior of the car is in a class all it's own. It takes some sports car queues and blends them into the coupe in a way no other manufacturer has done as of late. The main attraction are the LED's. People stare, point, stay glued to their rear-view mirrors. The stance from the rear is elegant yet very strong with the 255 wide tires! Interior is simply first class for me. My first leather interior. I love this car.

People Crash For It
By AudiConvert on 06/12/08 16:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned this car for a couple of months now, and all I can say is wow. Though it is down on horsepower compared to the BMW 335, it completely makes up in looks. Two months ago, I was at a stop light on a main road. A man was too busy looking at my A5, he drove into the car in front of him. I love the fact I got parked in front of the restaurant by valet. I love that I cannot go a night without a compliment, I just love the car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.