2017 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Love my car
By JD

2017 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This is my first Audi. Before buying I drove a BMW 328i xdrive and a Mercedes c class. They were all very nice cars but I fell for the Audi and love it. Most of the complaints that I read are about the shifter and the way you have to put it in Park, but I think that Audi got that right. It is easy and intuitive. I don't understand the people that complain about it. It works so much better than the conventional system. It is so quiet inside. The ride is fantastic. Handles great. My son borrowed it for a couple days. He told me that on his way home from work he found himself taking the longest route available so he could just drive it longer. It's the first car I've had that when I have nothing to do, I just take it and go for a drive.

First Sedan in 20 Years!
By Sandy Hughes

In 2011, I was beginning to look around for a new car, I liked what I drove, but no longer needed a mini-van or a crossover. Test drove a BMW and a Ford. The Expedition wasn't any thing special, and the BMW salesman was so snooty that wouldn't have bought a soda from him. My husband suggesting looking at the Audi dealership. I wasn't too thrilled, he had a 1985 Audi when we first married, and it wasn't very reliable. Imagine my surprise when I test drove a 2012 Q5. It was fabulous, never had any trouble with it, decent gas mileage and was fun to drive. After 4.5 years with my Q5 I felt like it was time to trade it in while I had a lot of equity in it (Retained its value very well ) The new A4 was just starting to be talked about. I test drove one of the first ones my dealership got, and feel in love. It handles exceptionally well, I can zip around those land yachts! I am equally impressed with the gas mileage - about 30 mpg in mixed trips. It is a different feeling getting in a car lower than a SUV, but I have gotten used to it. Very pleased with this model.

Too Rich for my blood
By David Weisberg

2017 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Great car. Wish I could afford it.

Black Beauty
By Zuri Edwards

2017 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Be still my beating heart!
By AudiConvert

After owning 3 Acura's in the past 12+ years, I've now had my 2017 A4 Premium Plus for about a month now. The shifter is confusing but this car is such a dream to drive, I'm long past it. So far, with 2K miles on the car, my long term average is over 32 MPG. Put this baby into sport mode and the 7 speed automated manual transmission will put a smile of your face every time! The sound system is amazing and the cockpit is whisper quiet. The virtual cockpit makes this one of the coolest, most advanced interiors on the market This is my first 4 cyl car in a long time and I'm completely impressed! I drove every competitor before choosing this and nothing could compare. I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about this beauty.